I hope someone shoots the second one so that we taxpayers don't have to spend millions $$$ on trials and imprisonment. But I heard there may be more than two involved in those bombings.

Edited by Ancient Dragon

Maybe they can plea bargain him down from 23 to 9 consecutive life sentences in exchange for information on anyone else who may have been involved. Then someone in prison can shank him for all I care. I'm normally a compassionate person but I have my limits.

I hope someone shoots the second one so that we taxpayers don't have to spend millions $$$ on trials and imprisonment. But I heard there may be more than two involved in those bombings.

I hope not because we really don't need another Lee Harvy Oswald to fuel conspiracies. Hoping they have some solid proof and find out who else (if anyone else) was involved.

Unfortunately the two bombers were Muslims, so there will be quite a bit of hatred going around.

Edited by bumsfeld

Unfortunately the two bombers were Muslims, so there will be quite a bit of hatred going around.

tell me about it... muslims aren't allowed to terrorize and you are to commit a major sin if you do terrorize. Unfortunately Osama left a bad impression of our religion. But luckily, there won't be as much hatred as before (9-11).

Yeah I was just watching the news and it said it was a young man. They cuaght the two bombers though.

muslims aren't allowed to terrorize

Here's a news flash. Nobody is allowed to terrorize.

and you are to commit a major sin if you do terrorize

<M/> - You might be interested in this discussion that took place some tine back. Islam and logic

Edited by Reverend Jim

Here's a news flash. Nobody is allowed to terrorize.

150% true...

<M/> - You might be interested in this discussion that took place some tine back. Islam and logic

Not 100% true information shown up in that thread, but I do see some good points.

Well, the final Boston Marathon suspect has been charged and therefore I am marking this thread as solved.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.