Hello all,

I have visited this site looking for answers to some more basic questions that were nevertheless hard to get answered from other resources. I have found the answers here to be very clear and even if old, still well-suited to my needs.

I am glad to now be a member.

I have a question that I hope someone here can help me with.

I read the thread on completing registration for 321Studios' DVDXCopy. I HAVE the registration and password information that came with the application when it was first purchase (and given to me as a give well over a year ago). But with 321Studios shut down, their "server" is rejecting the information I've sent.

Can anyone advise me what I can do to make this application work? If I cannot, and if uninstalling it is the only thing I can do with THIS application, can anyone recommend another, replacement application that I can use to make personal, private-use only copies of my DVD library?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

HARD

Contributors
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Michael De Berm

About 5 mins. after going on line a message appears saying windows explorer has encountered a problem and has to close. I usually allow it to report the problem to microsoft but the problem persists.

Can anyone out there please reply with asolution?

Michael De Berm

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.