Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by mattyd

Ohh I got one!

1) Get some soft cheese, like Philidelphia, and a can of tuna, drain the wet stuff from the can of tuna, and then add just a little bit more Philly (or soft cheese) that there is tuna to the plate.

2) Eat, served with a bottle of finest Australian Chiraz, chilled slightly.

3) Lick spoon.

4) Lick plate.

5) Lick lips.

6) Repeat.

mmmmmmmmm................ soft cheese and tuna sounds good and i dont even like tuna :d

Ohh I got one!

1) Get some soft cheese, like Philidelphia, and a can of tuna, drain the wet stuff from the can of tuna, and then add just a little bit more Philly (or soft cheese) that there is tuna to the plate.

2) Eat, served with a bottle of finest Australian Chiraz, chilled slightly.

3) Lick spoon.

4) Lick plate.

5) Lick lips.

6) Repeat.

nicde, you got anymore mate? :cheesy:

nicde, you got anymore mate? :cheesy:

Er, lessee...

Okay...

1) Get a bag of twiglets, and some tortilla dip, sour cream or something of that vein.. (sweet chilli might work too)

2) Serve with... half a bottle of Blue Nun..

3) Attempt to play games while eating.

4) Try the same again with another breadstick based snack and semi-solid dip.

How's that?

tomato and basil flavored kettle cooked chips from archer farms I got at target. delicious.

Also, these half sour pickles I got at the farmer's market this past weekend. Awesome.

diet is just where you depreive yourself of food, im on the seafood diet - you `sea` food and eat it!!! you really should try it :d

Peanut Nut Log: high-calorie, inexpensive, and definately fulfills the sugar craving without being overly sweet.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.