mc'coys red chilli & lime tortillas with cheese and chive dip - mmmmmmmmmmm tasty! :cheesy:

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

you know what else is tasty? that cheese crust pizza with all the toppings at pizza hut.

yup! and ben & jerry's chocolate fudge brownie!!! :d

Ohh I got one!

1) Get some soft cheese, like Philidelphia, and a can of tuna, drain the wet stuff from the can of tuna, and then add just a little bit more Philly (or soft cheese) that there is tuna to the plate.

2) Eat, served with a bottle of finest Australian Chiraz, chilled slightly.

3) Lick spoon.

4) Lick plate.

5) Lick lips.

6) Repeat.

mmmmmmmmm................ soft cheese and tuna sounds good and i dont even like tuna :d

Will try this "Tuna cheese" :eek: ..
Thanks

Ohh I got one!

1) Get some soft cheese, like Philidelphia, and a can of tuna, drain the wet stuff from the can of tuna, and then add just a little bit more Philly (or soft cheese) that there is tuna to the plate.

2) Eat, served with a bottle of finest Australian Chiraz, chilled slightly.

3) Lick spoon.

4) Lick plate.

5) Lick lips.

6) Repeat.

nicde, you got anymore mate? :cheesy:

nicde, you got anymore mate? :cheesy:

Er, lessee...

Okay...

1) Get a bag of twiglets, and some tortilla dip, sour cream or something of that vein.. (sweet chilli might work too)

2) Serve with... half a bottle of Blue Nun..

3) Attempt to play games while eating.

4) Try the same again with another breadstick based snack and semi-solid dip.

How's that?

tomato and basil flavored kettle cooked chips from archer farms I got at target. delicious.

Also, these half sour pickles I got at the farmer's market this past weekend. Awesome.

sounds good, what else would got well with mcoys?

Ok this thread is making me seriously hungry and is not helping my diet at all. :)

diet is just where you depreive yourself of food, im on the seafood diet - you `sea` food and eat it!!! you really should try it :d

Cucumber sandwiches :)

I think her name was Laura...

:eek: :eek: :mrgreen:

I go for a grilled panini sandwich with chicken, spinach and mushrooms.

cheese toastie......... YUM!!!!!

Peanut Nut Log: high-calorie, inexpensive, and definately fulfills the sugar craving without being overly sweet.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.