Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by roryt
Featured Replies
    John A 1,896   10 Years Ago

Way to go... have a [I]very[/I] happy birthday. :D Tell us if you got any cool tech toys for presents. (Oh right, you probably got the same presents for Christmas as for your Birthday... oh well) Read More

• [COLOR=black]Happy birthday admin =D[/COLOR] [IMG]http://www.luminarc.fr/UPLOAD/Sites/Luminarc/fr/InstantPlaisir/Dossiers/composer-bouquet.jpg[/IMG] Read More

It is her birthday today, funnily enough.

And my best mate, and best man at my wedding, celebrated his on 26th December.

We all suffer from the same thing: xmas cards which people scrawl 'and happy birthday' on to save the cost of another card!!!

Way to go... have a very happy birthday. :D

Tell us if you got any cool tech toys for presents. (Oh right, you probably got the same presents for Christmas as for your Birthday... oh well)

Votes + Comments
thanks for the birthday greets

Happy New Year and a happy BDay again Mr. Happygeek though I have already given my share of wishes.

May the Blog be with you...;)

Happy birthday :) Incidentally, did you get the happy birthday email from DaniWeb?

Thanks, and I did. Indeed, I probably got more birthday emails from online forums than I did actual cards :)

Tell us if you got any cool tech toys for presents. (Oh right, you probably got the same presents for Christmas as for your Birthday... oh well)

I got a very old bottle of port from a good friend, a huge selection of hand picked stones and crystals from my six year old daughter, some fake poo from my son (he is eight, say no more) and a wonderful meal out from my wife.

No sign of anything even near technology related though :)

Sorry it's late mate, have a great day today and I hope you had a fantastic birthday. Thank you for all your hard work on this forum this year

Votes + Comments
thanks for the support
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.