It's a day late....but

Happy Birthday Davey!

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

Thank you kindly sir. :)

Ahh, you were a belated present for your mom. :)

It is her birthday today, funnily enough.

And my best mate, and best man at my wedding, celebrated his on 26th December.

We all suffer from the same thing: xmas cards which people scrawl 'and happy birthday' on to save the cost of another card!!!

Happy Day Of Birth My Friend!

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Happy birthday dude! And happy new year.

Happy birthday :) Incidentally, did you get the happy birthday email from DaniWeb?

Happy Birthday -- hope you have many many more :)

Way to go... have a very happy birthday. :D

Tell us if you got any cool tech toys for presents. (Oh right, you probably got the same presents for Christmas as for your Birthday... oh well)

commented: thanks for the birthday greets +10

Happy New Year and a happy BDay again Mr. Happygeek though I have already given my share of wishes.

May the Blog be with you...;)

Happy Birthday HappyGeek, and wishes for many more to come! :) Happy & Blessed New Year to all!

commented: :o +3

Happy birthday :) Incidentally, did you get the happy birthday email from DaniWeb?

Thanks, and I did. Indeed, I probably got more birthday emails from online forums than I did actual cards :)

Tell us if you got any cool tech toys for presents. (Oh right, you probably got the same presents for Christmas as for your Birthday... oh well)

I got a very old bottle of port from a good friend, a huge selection of hand picked stones and crystals from my six year old daughter, some fake poo from my son (he is eight, say no more) and a wonderful meal out from my wife.

No sign of anything even near technology related though :)

Happy Birthday!

commented: thanks for the birthday greets +10
commented: ^,^ +3

belated happy birthday! wishing you all the best :)

commented: thanks for the support +10

Sorry it's late mate, have a great day today and I hope you had a fantastic birthday. Thank you for all your hard work on this forum this year

commented: thanks for the support +10
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.