Congratulations and welcome to our newest Featured Blogger here at DaniWeb, the superbly interesting author of the Right On - What IT really is blog, the one and only joeprogrammer.

If you've not read it yet, you might want to start as it really is good stuff. Recent postings include such varied subjects as Fedora Legacy Project no more, iPod's copy-protection system brings in federal lawsuits and Make programming as fun as Line Rider.

If you want to get a Featured Blogger badge for yourself, then follow the joeprogrammer example and simply make regular, relevant and interesting posters...

John A commented: You're too kind... :D - thanks buddy! +4

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hey there my friend Joey, welcome to the elite club...:D
If I get time someday, I would definately go through your blog enteries and see the kind of magic you have woven in them...;)

If you want to get a Featured Blogger badge for yourself, then follow the joeprogrammer example and simply make regular, relevant and interesting posters...

Wish had enough time for all these things...*sigh*

Hey there my friend Joey, welcome to the elite club...:D

Anyone with enough time to make regular, relevant, and interesting posts can get the "Featured Blogger" badge. :D

Wish had enough time for all these things...*sigh*

Now s.o.sy, don't start envying other people! Not everyone gets to be a moderator, you know! (And that's what I call truly elite...)

Oh, and I want to thank happygeek for selecting me for the featured blogger. Although my blog can't even begin to compare with yours...

-Edit-

I have a question: Are these badges permanent, or do they eventually get taken away for someone else to get "featured"?

The badge is yours forever, unless you start writing really rubbish blogs or stop altogether of course :)

And thanks for the kind words...

Anyone with enough time to make regular, relevant, and interesting posts....

I guess that's what counts, doesn't it ? ;)

Now s.o.sy, don't start envying other people!

s.o.sy ? lol, Is this a way to get back at me? :D

Not everyone gets to be a moderator, you know! (And that's what I call truly elite...)

*sigh* The grass is always greener on the other side, what else can I say....:D

I have a question: Are these badges permanent, or do they eventually get taken away for someone else to get "featured"?

:mrgreen:

Btw, Mr. Joe, I hope you are trying hard working towards your goal of beating the 40 second mark....:p

congrats, joe!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.