Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jbennet

I'm 64 -- born 1943. Contrary to popular belief, age does not make one wiser -- just makes one older.

I guess that would be older + wiser.... :mrgreen:

Surely you're not the oldest member at the moment, but perhaps you will be soon. I mean when Daniweb becomes a teenage hangout zone like Myspace and all the IT pros who know what they're talking about drop it like a hot potato :p . Then Dani will be left to answer all those homework question on her own :twisted: . Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that....oh well. Before you try to shoot me down for this one Dani remember, I'm older than you, so take my words seriously :) .

Steven.

Well, her status page does show she's member 1, so that would make her the oldes...

Oh, wait. You meant the other kind of oldest. Sorry.

I'll be 23 in sept. I know I'm not the oldest but I sure am starting to feel old... Wish life would just slow down a little...

Cute!

So are you... :cheesy:

shouldnt there be a youngest member as well????

Ever considered starting your own thread...;)

when Daniweb becomes a teenage hangout zone like Myspace and all the IT pros who know what they're talking about drop it like a hot potato :p . Then Dani will be left to answer all those homework question on her own :twisted: . Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that....oh well. Before you try to shoot me down for this one Dani remember, I'm older than you, so take my words seriously :) .

Steven.

Lol looking back with hindisght i see that there may have been some truth in that post....

Well hallelujah Ancient Dragon, at 55 I was beginning to think that perhaps I was the oldest here. I got a letter from AARP a while back, kinda brought it all home.

jbennet...you pup, I have two cats that are older than you, that's each not together. I should register them so they can vote, they have better sense than some people.

Votes + Comments
There may be snow on the roof but there'
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.