If you think you are, how about stepping forward with you age and let's see if you are right...

I will start the ball rolling, any advance on my 43? :)

Recommended Answers

All 52 Replies

I'm 64 -- born 1943. Contrary to popular belief, age does not make one wiser -- just makes one older.

well im 17 ina week yay!

I'm 64 -- born 1943. Contrary to popular belief, age does not make one wiser -- just makes one older.

I guess that would be older + wiser.... :mrgreen:

I am! I am! What? You don't believe me?

Nope girly, we don't.... ;)

36-years in a month. That is sure hard to believe. :eek:

Well...
I'll be 20 in april...
Do'nt think too old...?

Nope girly, we don't.... ;)

But I'm Queen!:mrgreen:

Surely you're not the oldest member at the moment, but perhaps you will be soon. I mean when Daniweb becomes a teenage hangout zone like Myspace and all the IT pros who know what they're talking about drop it like a hot potato :p . Then Dani will be left to answer all those homework question on her own :twisted: . Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that....oh well. Before you try to shoot me down for this one Dani remember, I'm older than you, so take my words seriously :) .

Steven.

Well, her status page does show she's member 1, so that would make her the oldes...

Oh, wait. You meant the other kind of oldest. Sorry.

dont you know its impolite to ask a womans age! :)

I'll be 23 in sept. I know I'm not the oldest but I sure am starting to feel old... Wish life would just slow down a little...

i'm 18 years of age, turning 19 this coming november...

I am (immortal - 1), turning immortal on Feb 30th... ;)

I am (immortal - 1), turning immortal on Feb 30th... ;)

Cute!

shouldnt there be a youngest member as well????

Cute!

So are you... :cheesy:

shouldnt there be a youngest member as well????

Ever considered starting your own thread...;)

19 and depleting

Couple months- but I'm gettin there!

17......... im old.

same, im 17 too

im 13!

I'm neither youngest nor oldest but I'll keep my age private :D

37 weeeee

when Daniweb becomes a teenage hangout zone like Myspace and all the IT pros who know what they're talking about drop it like a hot potato :p . Then Dani will be left to answer all those homework question on her own :twisted: . Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that....oh well. Before you try to shoot me down for this one Dani remember, I'm older than you, so take my words seriously :) .

Steven.

Lol looking back with hindisght i see that there may have been some truth in that post....

Well hallelujah Ancient Dragon, at 55 I was beginning to think that perhaps I was the oldest here. I got a letter from AARP a while back, kinda brought it all home.

jbennet...you pup, I have two cats that are older than you, that's each not together. I should register them so they can vote, they have better sense than some people.

commented: There may be snow on the roof but there' +14
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.