Well, anesthesiologists have an average annual salary of $300,000+ ...

I thought to myself "no wai!" but it seems you're right... what the hell kind of job pays that much on average? :icon_eek: Oh, wait... that one

Lol. Yeah, it's a bit outrageous if you ask me.
But hey, that's what they go to school for, right?

Thats nothing compared to what professional athletes make.. which is complete bogus :(

Thats nothing compared to what professional athletes make.. which is complete bogus :(

So true... I mean, at least doctors are doing something productive

wow, medical people get paid so much more in the US than they do in our NHS......

wow, medical people get paid so much more in the US than they do in our NHS......

It varies. I think my mom makes around $80k/yr but the cost of living around here is fairly high, though not as much as some places. It's certainly not the wages of a doctor with his/her own practice.

mmm but the cost of living in the US is cheaper than here so i think it evens out

lol UK doctor are ripped off.

It is unreal what footballers get, though so long as they are a Rangers player I don't mind :)

It is unreal what footballers get, though so long as they are a Rangers player I don't mind :)

I think you're talking about soccer there b/c the only Rangers team I know of is the Texas Rangers (baseball team) ;) lol

http://swivel.com/data_sets/show/1002513
Thats crazy..

football = soccer in every country in the world apart from the US

David beckham (famous footballer) is now going to the US to play football (soccer) for LA Galaxy. Ever heard of them?

nuh hu.. is he good? Oh, America has professional soccer? ;) Do we participate in our own little league or do we play other countries too? How many soccer teams do we have? Are we any good?

i dont honestly know. I dont think america has a national soccer team?

and yeah he is good, he gets paid loads and has been the england captain for a long time (lol but obviously not that good as we havent won the world cup in like 40 years)

maybe we should make a new sports thread. i think sos is getting annoyed at me going offtopic all the time ;)

lol.. yea, he gets kinda mad at me too..

we should make a new thread for combined sport, stocks and education

We should just make an 'offtopic' thread where we can discuss anything we want.. where there is no specific topic.. what do ya think?

I think there already is one of those...Anything and Everything.

I think there already is one of those...Anything and Everything.

Yep.
Just go post something random there. lol

ah, didn't think of that one..

see you there ;)

This point is good.we should make ourslves happy and help to another .

commented: Welcome. +16

So I've discovered something from this thread...

Certifications are worthless.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.