"Is cloning humans against God's will?"

haha.. I guess 19% of people who took the survey were atheist ;) .

Because it contains science elements contrary to your religions of science.

Once again, I belong to no religion. I have an open mind to everything..

Once again, I belong to no religion. I have an open mind to everything..

Apparently against ANYTHING to the contrary of what you believe. Which in my definition is religion.

I just don't agree with cloning.
It's unethical... and the risks outweigh the benefits.

What would happen to genetic identities?

Plus the failure rate is pretty high, isn't it?
Dolly the sheep was the only one out of 200 embryos that survived. Imagine what it would be like if it were humans instead of sheep.

Every stem cell, not just the embryonic ones, can grow into a new human being once separated from the cells around it. It is thus a living human being.

huh? A stem cells can not grow into human being on its own.

Is there any way that I can recast my vote? I am an atheist too so I have no "God's alone is right to create/alter life" but I do have a problem with embryonic stem cell research. I voted before I knew all the facts.

huh? A stem cells can not grow into human being on its own.

Why not? I thought it could.

> It's his child too.
Not unless the child has come out. Till then, its the mother which owns the child.

> It's his child too.
Not unless the child has come out. Till then, its the mother which owns the child.

That's unfair in my eyes.
True, the baby might be stuck inside their mother's womb. But an egg doesn't get fertilized without a sperm.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.