http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070614/tod-uk-germany-squirrel-1a5e080.html

read and enjoy! :)

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

i guess that squrl was high or something like that
:|

hahaha. Brilliant.

lol.. funny stuff..

Unquestionably one of the squirrels left over from Hitler's Killer Squirrel experiment. After all this murderous fellow grew up somewhere near there.

Unquestionably one of the squirrels left over from Hitler's Killer Squirrel experiment. After all this murderous fellow grew up somewhere near there.

Wait a minute...killer nazi squirrels? I thought it was killer rabbits they were after. I mean, wasn't one of those active in the United States during the mid 70's to early 80's?

It reminds me of a squirrel with a stroke I saw in the 1970s. It kept running in circles, because half of its brain had shut down.

Naw, it think it was related to the one that attacked a future Nobel Peace Prize winner.

>It reminds me of a squirrel with a stroke I saw in the 1970s. It kept running in circles, because half of its brain had shut down.

*laughs*

*still laughing*

he he :P :)

have you guys seen that video on youtube of the narcoleptic dog? its running around then randomly goes to sleep

Yeah,it was pretty funny,but there are a lot cooler videos on youtube.There is one of the skating bulldog on "Rob And Big" and there is a funny one called "Resident President Bush."

Haha. They should produce a panic movie.
"Squirrels' massive attack"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.