"lol, looks like a balloon

ABC news video
http://wm-ondemand.abacast.com/proph...h/ABCnews1.wmv

(PRWEB) - Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) May 25, 2005 -- Prophet Yahweh was blessed to discover the lost, ancient art of summoning UFOs and spaceships on-demand.

There is a difference between UFOs and spaceships. UFOs are usually small flying objects: glowing orbs, metallic spheres, satellite-type flying machines, etc. And, their flight patterns suggest that they are not of this world.

But, spaceships are large futuristic vehicles that are clearly designed to carry passengers in like you see in the movies.

Since 1979, more than 1,500 UFOs and/or spaceships have appeared on Prophet Yahweh's signal before witnesses or at unawares.

During this time, he was performing his summons privately with only those close to him as witnesses.

But, starting June 1st until July 15th (45 days) Prophet is going public by opening up to the news media.

He will demonstrate his ability to call down UFOs and spaceships, on-demand, for them to film and photograph.

Prophet is in direct telephatic contact with his space being friends. They have revealed that they will send UFOs as soon as Prophet starts asking for them to appear.

Also, before the 45 day summoning period has ended, a spaceship will descend and sit in the skies over Las Vegas on Prophet's signal.

The spaceship will hover in the sky, not far from Nellis Air Force base, for almost two days. All Las Vegans will be able to see it, day and night, before it goes back up into space.

Some news media representatives won"t be able to come to Las Vegas to film the sightings. But, they would be interested in doing a story on Prophet"s ability to summon them.

Others would like to see videos of the UFOs, first, to determine if they are real, before coming.

Because of this, Prophet is giving the news media free access to the broadcasts area of his website where they can view his UFO videos.

Also, since some news media will not be able to come to Las Vegas, Prophet is willing to travel to any city to call down UFOs for them to document.

If your company would like to film or photograph UFOs and/or spaceships that appear on Prophet"s cue, email your request to him.

Afterwards, he will communicate with you concerning it and email you the login information you need to access the UFO videos in the Broadcast Area of his website.

For information: http://www.prophetyahweh.com or

Phone: 1-800-314-4847, 702-966-0303

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh/Ufologist
POB 271551
Las Vegas, Nevada 89127
Phone: 1-800-314-4847, 702-966-0303
http://www.prophetyahweh.com
email protected from spam bots

# # #

Prophet Yahweh
1-800-314-4847
E-mail Information"

Well I got that from sciforums.com, here's my opinion on the matter....

He's a fraud.

Here's my reasoning. I was listening to a radio station in the bay area, KSFO 580. And the host (George Norry) was talking to this Prophet Yahweh well, here's what Prophet claims to be the reason a national television news crew was unable to capture the object....

They didn't know how to set their cameras to infinity.

Well, cameras do have an infinity settings, for the focus... Which means that past the max distance focal point, everything is in focus, don't ask me how it works, I don't know, but it does. Here is another problem, I've found more videos of him doing this "amazing feat."

Here's the URL to one.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8635662004827594243&q=Prophet+Yahweh

Here's what I want you to do, unless you want to listen to him talk about a previous sighting, goto 27:10 on the timeline. Here's a few things i want you to notice:

1)27:16- He checks his watch, there is no real need for him to check his watch, his lectures that do exist on the internet, consistently range about 60 minutes, hes only 27 minutes into his speech!

2)27:30- He reads a letter from a man, (and right before he starts, he glances at his watch, only 14 seconds have passed!) who simply is exploiting curiosity on the subject, he asks whether or not Prophet can ask a UFO to come to ground level in his home town, then the Prophet pauses.

3)27:31- The cameraman starts talking to the Prophet, the Prophet looks up, and sees this UFO. Well he searches from 27:31 all the way to 36:10! Almost nine minutes pass of him trying to aim the camera at the UFO. Also, when the Prophet gets all exited, no one but him and the cameraman are near.

Fact: The UFO is supposedly HUGE, he claims one flew stadium high over him, and it was VERY large, that’s all he says. When it finally appears, it looks like a smallish speck on screen, here's a little problem with that sighting. He claims it’s VERY large, I would assume might be the size of one or two football fields, A Boeing 747 is about 231 ft, 10 yards smaller than a football field. Have you ever looked up into the sky, and seen a little white spec? Then, after you stare some more, you realize that all it is, is an airliner? Well that airliner you see is at an altitude of 35,000 feet. I have news for you, the atmosphere is 328,100 feet thick according to NASA. He claims that the UFOs enter the atmosphere and "DIP" in for a while, and you see in his video, the spec sort of "pops" into view. According to the way light reacts in the atmosphere, and the size of this UFO, that is plainly impossible, the UFO would have to be traveling EXTREMELY FAST to actually pop into view like it does. I would say right now that the object is computer generated, but there’s one problem. The people in the newscast in Las Vegas, actually see this object. Or they supposedly do….

Here’s another theory to how they “saw” this object. He bribed them. That is my opinion. I think that he might have bribed the news cast and the people in the area to “see” this little object, then he simply superimposed a blurred circle into the videos.

There is another possibility. He might have something known simply as a “Flying Sphere” It really is a basic contraption, it’s just basically an aluminum balloon filled with helium with an electrical fan and battery attached to the back. He could have one the size of say, a house? Then, he could have someone send it out at a certain altitude, and fly it over his head at a certain time, hence the reason he checks his watch so frequently.

Well, that’s all I have to say on the matter. That period he claims to go public? Well it’s started hasn’t it? It’s supposed to start June 1st, and it ends on July 15, there’s something very convenient for him, the UFOs are never going to touch the ground, because the aliens piloting them are too afraid to cause panic, don’t you think that merely seeing a guy being able to summon aliens and make them appear like that wouldn’t cause as much panic as if the ship came just a bit closer? Say close enough to see whether or not it’s a balloon with an attached fan?

Go ahead, post what you guys think, I’m interested to see what you have to say on the matter.

Or, it might just be a balloon. ;)

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Why did I read this?

commented: ... and you don't need sensitivity training? ASS -2

He's a fraud.

Naw, ya think.. Did you really come up with that conclusion all by yourself? Wow.

Naw, ya think.. Did you really come up with that conclusion all by yourself? Wow.

Surprisingly enough, there are a large number of people who actually believe him, and are willing to pay this admission fee to go see his UFO...

And don't be flaming me ok? I was trying to get some conversation from it, maybe some other ideas not babble from immature people like you...

commented: fla flaaaame war! +6

Well, those people are complete idiots!

No one in their right mind would believe in this crap..

And uh, I wasn't flaming.. wtf kind of conversation were you expecting to get?

Well, those people are complete idiots!

No one in their right mind would believe in this crap..

And uh, I wasn't flaming.. wtf kind of conversation were you expecting to get?

This is the kind of talk i was hoping for, more than that sarcastic flame (which it was) so, chill

That link is invalid...

Odd, it isn't invalid for me, when I click on it it shows a download box for me to download the file.

It doesn't play for me either..

Odd, It does for me, sorry guys, I don't know what's wrong on your end.

The link you posted above IS INVALID!

It cant play for you,the whole link isnt there!

Anyone can make UFOs appear at will, if he has a confederate launching lighted balloons.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.