i have this friend, and i'm pretty sure he's been getting on some of my accounts that share a password. i'm not sure how he got the password... probably watched me type it when he was here before, but still... i wanna send him a keylogger to make sure that's what he's doing before i accuse him. now, when i send it, he's gonna say "why's the icon on this picture an .exe icon?!" (i plan on sending him a "picture" file with the keylogger attached because he wont be suspicious at all) and so i'm wondering if anyone knows how i might be able to change the icon of the file. any help is greatly appreciated. thank you (:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

one other question... once i finally do get the keylogger onto him... how do i look at his logs and not mine? :\

one other question... once i finally do get the keylogger onto him... how do i look at his logs and not mine? :\

i was just thinking the same :D. There is no possiblility of getting his log unless you get into his system either through hacking or going to his place and collecting the logs. But both are illegal and this forum won't help you out i guess.

Do post in if you manage to get the log :)

http://www.reconnetworks.com
Go there you can openly discuss legal & illegal ways of how to get the log a great bunch of guys will be glad to help you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.