Larry Craig, the US Senator from Idaho, flew all the way to Minnesota to fullfil his perverse sexual fantasies in a public men's room there. A smelly public men's room, the guy has no class! I did not realize that that state has a reputation for this kind of thing.

He joins a growing list of right-wing politicians and preachers that point a finger at other folks and then practice what they consider the worst of evils. What do you think of that kind of behaviour?

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ft3ssgeek

Disgusting. Jettison the pervert ASAP.

Make your comments about a particular state in private.

Actually, Idaho is a real nice state. I have been there.

I read about this in the paper (ok, skimmed it). I think it sums up the world: hypocritical.

Does anyone remember the name of the born again preacher from Colorado that was exposed about a year ago?

Ah, here it is:

Saturday, November 4, 2006

The Rev. Ted Haggard, the Colorado minister who resigned Thursday as president of the National Association of Evangelicals, admitted yesterday that he bought methamphetamine and received a massage from a male prostitute.
But Haggard told reporters outside his home in Colorado Springs that the massage was arranged by a Denver hotel and was not sexual. He also said he threw the drugs away. "I never kept it very long, because it's -- it was wrong. I was tempted. I bought it, but I never used it," he said.

My question is:
If the massage was just a harmless massage and he threw the drugs away, why did he resign?

Bad rep? I think after something like that happens whether people believe his story or not, he wouldn't have any support.

I have no problems with bashing hypocrites, but lets be fair...The left is just as replete with hypocrites and liars...Can anyone say "Monica Lewinski" ?

check the pedophile democrats or would you like me to send you a list.would you like me to post all of the libs sick perversions the hold public office?
"An ignorant mind is a corrupt govornments best slave" and heres one that suites you " theres a sucker born every minute"

You're missing the supposed point, Wyerleader. The problem is that Craig was a 'hypocrite', not his particular point of hypocrisy. That is, the problem isn't the nature of the issue behind it, but the hypocrisy itself. And no liberal could ever be a hypocrite. That requires having a standard or value to which they could fall short. See the problem?

You're missing the supposed point, Wyerleader. The problem is that Craig was a 'hypocrite', not his particular point of hypocrisy. That is, the problem isn't the nature of the issue behind it, but the hypocrisy itself. And no liberal could ever be a hypocrite. That requires having a standard or value to which they could fall short. See the problem?

Well said EnderX! :)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.