Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

That's exactly why drivers should not eat while driving. At his age he needs to give up that crap anyway to avoid getting completly clogged artires and heart attack.

Too true Ancient Dragon Too true....

That's exactly why drivers should not eat while driving. At his age he needs to give up that crap anyway to avoid getting completly clogged artires and heart attack.

My great grandpapa loves onion rings, he is 88 and is as healthy as a horse. His motto: "If you don't die from a heart attack, you will die from cancer. Take your pick!"

He is also lucky HE DIDNT KILL ANYONE!!!!

He is also lucky HE DIDN'T KILL ANYONE!!!!

:-O Don't you wonder why he didn't pull over to get over the chocking ?
I guess a bad diet is not his only problem ! :icon_question:

Poor guy, he missed the perfect lawsuit. The phardy old lady that spilled hot MacDo coffee in her crotch while driving got millions!

It drives me crazy when people sue over crap like that.

My great grandpapa loves onion rings, he is 88 and is as healthy as a horse. His motto: "If you don't die from a heart attack, you will die from cancer. Take your pick!"

There are other alternatives---but one thing is for sure: sooner or later death will catch up with everyone.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.