Hi everybody!

I wonder if it would be possible to get together with others in the real world, here in Swansea, Wales, perhaps to learn NVU together.

Anyone interested?

I can help others understand about making money, either from property or other types of business, and about avoiding spending it. I dislike tobacco and alcohol and drugs, and my kitchen is vegan, though you don't need to be if you visit.

The things I want to promote include food growing, alternative forms of transport and alternative forms of housing.

No age, race or sex barrier, just a desire to make the world a better place through internet businesses and other businesses locally, but developing a worldwide network of local business communities that even run free food (vegan) cafes. How does that sound to you?
Possible or impossible?

Email me at robertcircle1@yahoo.co.uk

Bob

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

welcome...hope you'll enjoy it here...

Thanks for the welcome zandiago.

Any ideas on how to get my message out to the right people?

I want to network with people online and more importantly in the real world as opposed to the virtual world.

I think I have some solutions that could make a real difference in the world and stop a lot of bad stuff happening to people.

It's cool here in Wales, in both senses. I'm keeping warm with a sleeping bag around my lower body as this house has no heating system. I'll fit one eventually. A wood burner probably.

Bob (the builder)

I don't really look like that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.