Hi, I am a college student who is doing a research report on careers in systems analysis. I was hoping that someone could answer some questions for me about their job.
In order to put the responses to your questions in my report I will need your full name.
* 1. How has your educational background helped you in your job as systems analyst? If it has, then how?
* 2. How would you describe the working conditions on your job?
* 3. What kinds of skills does a systems analysis such as yourself have? Did you obtain most of these skills through education or on
the job experience?
* 4. What industry do you work in?
* 5. What is a typical day like for you as a systems analyst? What are your responsibilities and duties?
*6 How would you describe the working conditions?
* 7. How important are communication skills in regards to your job? Can you give some examples of when communication skills are needed?
* 8. What kind of software do you use on your job? Can you give an example of how a systems analyst uses software on the job?
* 9. What would you say is the most difficult thing about your the job? What is the least difficult?
* 10. What kind of advice would you give to someone who hopes to be a systems analyst in the future?