Hi guys,

I wanna display combobox which contains checkbox as its elemets(containing a single character). Checkbox should allow multiple checkbox selection. When the selection is done, the combobox has to show the selected values.
Plz help me.

Thanks in advance,
Sagar

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

you can do that in multiple ways, but you would need to require development in Delphi or Java. If you understand Delphi then create a GroupBox with mulitple rad or chk, otherwise you'll have to create a java file with the actions in them.

you can do that in multiple ways, but you would need to require development in Delphi or Java. If you understand Delphi then create a GroupBox with mulitple rad or chk, otherwise you'll have to create a java file with the actions in them.

Hi,
I want to code it in Java. Am able to display the checkbox in combobox using renderer but am not able to select the checkboxes.
help me in this!

Then why did you post the question in the HTML forum - especially when you already have an active thread on this in the Java forum?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.