Hi all,

I'm using Dreamweaver 8 and I am very proud of myself that I managed to work out how to create a Navigation Bar with a Drop Down using the Show Pop Up window feature. However, that only gives me one level of drop down and I was wanting to add another tier (i.e. have a drop down menu coming out of one of the items in the drop down menu).

My knowledge isn't that great and I was just wondering if there is a simple way to do this using Dreamweaver. I know this can be done Java Script and whatever but I'm not interested in doing this or installing any scripts so if you don't think it can be done simply using Dreamweavers interface then just say that it can't be done.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi

Do not be dependant on Widgets or "Insert Code" in Dreamweaver....HTML, CSS standards / features increases day by day and it is difficult for any software to implement all the latest features..

Have a look at simple drop down javascript using jquery...
http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/#examples

there isn't much to it

Hi could just help me out on how to design a navigation bar

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.