8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by SKANK!!!!!
Featured Replies
  • You would probably be better asking this in the HTML/CSS forum: [url]http://www.daniweb.com/forums/forum143.html[/url] Read More


Rounded corners can also be applied via JS, but you'd be better off looking at a pure css/html solution. Try, if possible, to keep the integrity of your html and not include too much 'design' markup. Including loads of divs and spans make for really messy markup.

Tell you what - try Google > "rounded corners" css. You'll be amazed that there are webpages with this very info available for free. ;)

Edited by diafol: n/a


The site you showed uses images. Here's one of the rounded corner images on that site:
Rounded corners (other than by images) is something that is part of CSS3. Check out http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-background/

This CSS3 technique (border-radius) works fine for Mozilla/webkit browsers, but not IE (not even IE8 - as far as I know). IE requires a 'fallback' method which probably includes extra markup - be it divs or spans.

See http://www.css3.info/preview/rounded-border/ if you're interested in CSS3, but don't mind ignoring IE.


Agreed that this is more of a HTML/CSS question. Moving it over there. Carry on :)

Thanks buddy,
its is not a problem, since I know now it is CSS issue. Should I post to JavaScript forum too, seeing that there is some JS ;)


i wouldnt advise doing this simple task in javascript. most like plain and simple tables with backgroud images will do the trick. css. no javascript. if u want to see a sample of my previous workk u can pm me for the screenshot

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.