I've got some CSS issues with the following page: url removed.

In IE:

1) Extra dark grey space at the top and bottom of text boxes on the right...need to get rid of this space, and make it look like it does in Firefox...

2) Need to get the "Go!" search submit button to look lke it does in Firefox....you'll notice there is an extra thin line of grey above the submit in IE...I need to get rid of this

Thanks for any help with this!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Sigh, nevermind...the text boxes look OK in IE now...

I still can;t seem to fix the search submit button in IE....there is a thin gray line above it...it should look like it does in Firefox...

Also, now in Firefox the background image of #content_container won;t appear and there is a thin slivver of a line beneath the second-to-top text box on the right that I didn;t notice before....

Thanks again..

Ok, I fixed the search submit button....

I still have this problem, if anyone can help:

Also, now in Firefox the background image of #content_container won;t appear and there is a thin slivver of a line beneath the second-to-top text box on the right that I didn;t notice before....

I'm sorry, but to post a URL is against DaniWeb policy. You can, however, post code snippets for us to examine.

My problem has been solved, thanks for the help everyone !!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.