I could not find the correct heading for my question but I just want to have my site content as text file or XML file and I just want to create one tamplate page and it is loading all content from a file or xml file. In this way I do not want to code each page seperatelly instead just the content of the oage will be changed when user selects a link in the site.

What is the correct way to do that, do you know any tutorial that explains that kind of things.

Thanks for your help.

Dynamic sites, CMS sites uses a database and scripts like php, asp etc. I am not sure what it is that you are asking, but if you do not want to update html/css on your site with a text editor, you are probably looking at a CMS type of software where you can use a WYSIWYG editor, that updates content in a set template, and create pages in a set template. If that is what you looking at, try google for Joomla, Wordpress, Xoops, and many more opensource free CMS software scripts for websites.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.