I would like to automatize this process:

Upload in private mode all selected videos on YouTube channel, then embed it on a private blogspot blog with the option of
no related videos, play in HD, custom width of 1500 by 1150 (or just custom width X where X is width and then the height is automatically adjusted.)

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Is there another programming forum where questions like this are more likely to be answered?

Well you dont describe your issue as detailed as most would like. Where are these videos uploaded from? Or do you mean you want to download multiple videos FROM youtube?

Either way, I would bet this cant be done with simple html and css, which is what this particular forum is for. Maybe try the php, coldfusion, asp, or even javascript forums.

Well you dont describe your issue as detailed as most would like. Where are these videos uploaded from? Or do you mean you want to download multiple videos FROM youtube?

Either way, I would bet this cant be done with simple html and css, which is what this particular forum is for. Maybe try the php, coldfusion, asp, or even javascript forums.

Uploaded from iPhotos on a Macbook. I want to do this because storing videos on external hard drive or the computer memory is risky because it can be damaged or stolen.

Also I would like to auto-upload the pictures in my iPhotos online too, to somewhere like Photobucket or Flickr.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.