Im running a site with Intense Debate. For the life of me I cannot get the page to auto adjust itself to the site of the Intense Debate Comments.

You can get an idea of the issue here ;http://fir3net.com/Firewalls/Checkpoint/checkpoint-commands.html

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

You do understand that in order to answer the question one must comprehend the question first, right?

You do understand that in order to answer the question one must comprehend the question first, right?

The question is, how do I adjust my CSS to allow my page height to adjust itself to that of the Intense Debate comments ?

Just check your style sheet,I think two div sharing same style sheet.

You have a div with an ID of 'main-height'. Your template_css.css stylesheet sets its height to auto (see line 344.) This is correct. However, somewhere, it looks like one of your JavaScripts is overwriting it and giving it a fixed pixel height. You need to find out which script is doing that and stop it. Then the page will work fine.

I disabled all (from what I can JavaScripts) but the issue remains.
Not being a JS expert im not really sure the next step to debug this issue.

Can anyone help ?

Try hard-coding some inline css on the div in question and see if it gets overwritten. If not, then the page should work properly. After which you should spend some time tracking the code that was generating the problem css in the first place.

ok found the issue (well kind of). Once i disabled moo-tools it resolved the height issue. The problem now though being that another 2 modules that I was using now fail to work as they rely on moo-tools.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.