Just curious to see if anyone knows how to do the following:

1) Create a link on a webpage that will send an email. (Already Know this)
2) Put information in the body of that email. (Have an idea of how: body=
3) Here is the kicker: Keep the signature that Outlook 2003 automatically provides.

My problem is that I can create an email with information in the body; however my automatic signature is not there. Is there any way to get my signature back?

Best,

Erek

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

as far as i know, your signature is stored in outlook itself. so, im not sure what you are doing, but if you do a simple mailto:email@email.com?body=google? and outlook is your default email client for the system you are clicking the link on, whenever your new email window pops up, it should have your signature on the bottom

If that doesnt work for you for some reason, youll have to include the signature in your body= prefences

refer to this page for instructions: http://www.ianr.unl.edu/internet/mailto.html

jlego says well because he expert so his information you provide is solved your problem.

wtf?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.