Hi, i have a marquee on my page which looks like the following

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Picture(div)-|-Marquee(div)--------------------------------------------|
|---------------|--------------------------------------------------------------|
|---------------|--------------------------------------------------------------|

so my marquee stops at the picture and starts again from the beginning . here picture is a square area but i want to use some curved image to that place and marquee should stop at the curved image(next example). Since it's not a straight line i don't have an idea how to do this with divs or anything. please help me..

|Picture(div)*--Marquee(div)--------------------------------------------|
|---------------*--------------------------------------------------------------|
|-----------------*------------------------------------------------------------|
--------------------*-----------------------------------------------------------

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

There's no such thing as a curved image on the web. Every image only has a set width and height. You can't really 'bend' elements or skew them in any way, although there are a few people that have played around with doing this with javascript but it's often quite buggy and doesn't work in all browsers.

Best of luck.

There's no such thing as a curved image on the web. Every image only has a set width and height. You can't really 'bend' elements or skew them in any way, although there are a few people that have played around with doing this with javascript but it's often quite buggy and doesn't work in all browsers.

Best of luck.

thanx for your reply. well. javascript is ok if u can give me an idea how to do it with javascript?

thanxx looks really cool!

hi, i tried it. but i can't apply it to a marquee. I tried it several times still doesn't work because marquee is one line text... not like a paragraph..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.