hi there,

my name is ishmael miller and i am currently trying to develop a new website or blog that will act as a global resource for the experience of global cities. I'm particularly keen on highlighting radical and alternative cultural attractions that are off the beaten track, rarely visited by tourists and hold something 'special' for the people living in the city. i recently returned to england after living in america for two years, and realised that there are so many things to do in new york that are never advertised or publicised. it is these kind of hidden gems that i would want the website to be about.
Only thing is- i have never developed anything like this. I'd like it to be interactive in some way, perhaps have a forum, plus a section where people can post photos etc. If you have any ideas or suggestions, I would be most grateful!

many thanks
ishmael

I would look at using something like Wordpress

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.