i need help.i want convert xml file to css file.following code how to write with css

i need some site and how to do this code in data.css

<?xml version="1.0"?>

6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Dandello

Um, css describes the STYLE of the elements. I think you want to convert this into html.

In that case, if I were converting this file to a table, I'd strip it to a text file - without the xml tags - load it into a spread sheet, move the cells around to make a proper table, then either upload it to MySQL and read the contents into a PHP generated table OR save the contents into a delimited file and write a Perl script to read the data into a table.

However, if this is going to be static - take your stripped out data from your spread sheet, put it into a text editor and do a search/replace on the cell delimiter and put in the td tags. (most likely the delimiter is '\t', replace that with '</td><td>'. Put in the rest of the required table and tr tags and you're good to go.

Now, there may be a conversion utility out there that will do this, but I haven't run across any.

Edited by Dandello: n/a

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.