i need help.i want convert xml file to css file.following code how to write with css

i need some site and how to do this code in data.css

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<Table>
<Name>
<person>Pahanperera</person>
<person>SenaiSatharasinghe</person>
<person>WarunaWikramage</person>
<person>AshaniAbeysinghe</person>
<person>MohanMunasinghe</person>
</Name>
<NicNo>
<include>892650718V</include>
<include>915623542V</include>
<include>841521452V</include>
<include>865153125V</include>
<include>872360123V</include>
</NicNo>
<Age>
<in>22</in>
<in>20</in>
<in>27</in>
<in>25</in>
<in>24</in>
</Age>
<Gender>
<obtain>Male</obtain>
<obtain>Female</obtain>
<obtain>Male</obtain>
<obtain>Female</obtain>
<obtain>Male</obtain>

</Gender>

<City>
<live>Matara</live>
<live>Badulla</live>
<live>Galle</live>
<live>kelaniya</live>
<live>Kurunegala</live>
</City>
</Table>

Um, css describes the STYLE of the elements. I think you want to convert this into html.

In that case, if I were converting this file to a table, I'd strip it to a text file - without the xml tags - load it into a spread sheet, move the cells around to make a proper table, then either upload it to MySQL and read the contents into a PHP generated table OR save the contents into a delimited file and write a Perl script to read the data into a table.

However, if this is going to be static - take your stripped out data from your spread sheet, put it into a text editor and do a search/replace on the cell delimiter and put in the td tags. (most likely the delimiter is '\t', replace that with '</td><td>'. Put in the rest of the required table and tr tags and you're good to go.

Now, there may be a conversion utility out there that will do this, but I haven't run across any.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.