Hi Guys,
please i need your help i have w website project to be delivered tomorrow and i need fast tutorials to help me make plugins using jquery on "HTML made website".
Thanks in advance :)

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Using Jquery for what?
Slider, Lightbox etc...

To make jQuery plug-ins, first you must learn jQuery itself. Try a web site called google.com, it might help you find tutorials on jQuery (initially avoid the tutorials on editing existing plug-ins, and concentrate on learning jQuery itself, so that you know what to do when you put your ideas for plug-ins into action). Give yourself a month or two of solid work, and then start working on your own original plug-in ideas. Then we might be able to help you.

First you should Learn jquery so that you can properly add and adjust Plugins by ur self.

Using Jquery for what?
Slider, Lightbox etc...

well I have the project thank you for your help it was for a slider.
Thanks again

First you should Learn jquery so that you can properly add and adjust Plugins by ur self.

Ok i will learn jquery it self and thank you very much for reply.

To make jQuery plug-ins, first you must learn jQuery itself. Try a web site called google.com, it might help you find tutorials on jQuery (initially avoid the tutorials on editing existing plug-ins, and concentrate on learning jQuery itself, so that you know what to do when you put your ideas for plug-ins into action). Give yourself a month or two of solid work, and then start working on your own original plug-in ideas. Then we might be able to help you.

Thanks for your reply i have already searched Google and found good tutorials it is just it is little bit hard to add it on HTML for beginners like me. In my project we have added it to asp.net website.
Thanks again

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.