Im helpin a friend out with his website, a form but the submit button is giving me major problems, when i hit it, it emails be name=B1, and now im praying one of you guys can help me out with this

<FORM ACTION="mailto:harry.baynes@ntlworld.com" METHOD=POST TARGET=code ENCTYPE=text/plain>            
<input type="submit" value="Submit" name="Form">
<input type="reset" value="Reset" name="B2">
</form>

please help!
Hazor

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Im helpin a friend out with his website, a form but the submit button is giving me major problems, when i hit it, it emails be name=B1, and now im praying one of you guys can help me out with this

<FORM ACTION="mailto:harry.baynes@ntlworld.com" METHOD=POST TARGET=code ENCTYPE=text/plain>            
<input type="submit" value="Submit" name="Form">
<input type="reset" value="Reset" name="B2">
</form>

please help!
Hazor

--------------------------
Not sure if this will help or not, but the following is what I typically do. I have never tried include a 'name' for the reset key before.

<INPUT TYPE="submit" NAME="Submit" VALUE="Submit">
<INPUT TYPE="reset" VALUE="Reset">

Maybe?
ctkr

You should be able to assign a name to any html element as far as I know. For example, I would name an object for the sole purpose of being able to attach some JavaScript event to it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.