Hi, i would like to know how can i make a guage meter, that looks something like this:
http://s12.postimage.org/45vzpv3h7/Untitled_5.png

I know how to rotate the arrow, but how can i make the guage so that the red color increases with the arrow.

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Yes, thats what i meant.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@SilentCoder

Is it solved? Can you click Mark Question Solve on the bottom left corner so the thread is close and solve so noone can add stuff to it. Thanks.

I know there are many online tutorials that you can search for on google... i think i found one on one of the envato sites and another site that I forgot...

Is it solved? Can you click Mark Question Solve on the bottom left corner so the thread is close and solve so noone can add stuff to it.

How can this be solved? While the link you posted does have some amazing examples, there was no solution proposed in this thread. In any event, marking a thread as being solved, does not prevent anyone else from posting in the thread.

Unfortunately no, even though i can get the meter turning, can't seem to find a way to colorize the red portion using css3.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.