5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ACRDepos

Hard to say by loooking at a picture. I would say with almost certainty that there is both CSS and JavaScript/jQuery being used to produce that effect.

It is most likely not even being implemented by the <select> element. It could be another element that has been style accordingly.

If you visit the site, right click and "view source", that may give you a better idea of how this was done.




You also may want to do a google search for dropdown CSS styling. I will agree with Jorge and your BEST bet is to view the source of the page. Another recommendation is to have firebug installed, that will be able to inspect the elements on the actual page. Google Chrome I also believe has this Developer Tool installed on their browser.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.