Can anyone share the free guenine website which show the html and css of the contact forrm.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

Do you want to see the html and css of a contact form? If so, look at the 'view source' option in your browser.

if you want so you can do it as mention by diafol.
Another things, many site share contact form (create your own on their sites and they will generate the CSS code, but the Embeded code is related to their website so that you will not get the code on how they do this.

For example: check here I used the 3rd party tool as for contct Form
Submit Form Contact Form

You can also too create this as mine From HERE

You can also google out this, You will get almost many article on this...
Thank you - Deep Modi

No I want to download free creative design of the contact form with the html and css with the source. Please diafol and other friend give the link of the website.

Member Avatar for diafol

I want to download free creative design of the contact form with the html and css with the source... give the link of the website

Which website are you talking about? Are you talking about something like wufoo: http://www.wufoo.com/ ?

Any website which give the creative contact form with the source of html and the css source file. That we can add in my website.

Member Avatar for diafol

So what's wrong with using your 'view source' option in the browser to get the html and enter the address of the css file (link tag usually) to get the css?

Good luck if you want to rip off somebody else's design, but there are loads and loads of tutorials out there, so that you make your own.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.