Hi Guys.. is there someway i can change my screen name from 'chandra.rajat' to something else ??...

-chandra

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

You'll have to contact Dani about that. It has been done before (JoeProgrammer and Proliant_Fan aka John A and JBennet :) )

cool.. i'll send her a request :) ...

Happygeek can do it too.

Dont make it a regular thing though, or everyone will want to get it done. Once is fine if you be nice to them first ;)

Note that there's a point at which it's a bad idea to change your name. When joey did it recently, it threw all of us off, and I'm still not used to calling him John A. :icon_rolleyes:

commented: Stop whining. You should be happy they both start with a 'J'. :) +15

yeah same here. I like my name. cant go wrong with it (its my real one)

is you real name Narue?

>is you real name Narue?
No, my real name is Julienne.

i see. the J in mine is James

Send me a PM with the reason why you want the change, and what you want it changed to (please check for existing members by searching the memberlist first) and I will see what I can do.

Hi Guys.. is there someway i can change my screen name from 'chandra.rajat' to something else ??...

-chandra

i just wanted the 'rajat' removed from the name, this is my real name and my complete name too, thought it's not too cool to have the exact name on a forum and just the last name would be good ....

No, my real name is Julienne.

Narue, are you a girl? .. i always thought you were a guy....

haha... Narue should be a girl

she is a woman yeah

-chandra

I changed my name from nightwishmaster. Just ask VERY nicely :D
and make sure you put that you were formerly "so and so" in your sig, so that we all know and avoid confusion

>Narue, are you a girl?
I am. Are you surprised? ;)

yup.. i always thought you were a guy, couldnt make out much from the name 'narue' but i guess ur avtaar was some guy with a saw or something ... anyways its a pleasant surprise :) ....

ur avtaar was some guy with a saw or something

it had a skirt and long hair?

really??? ... i need to pay more attention now ... i hope ancient dragon is a guy :) ....

Im quite anoyed I named myself Williamhemswort by accident.. its actually ment to be WilliamHemsworth =) I might change it some day...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.