Hello i just bought a new computer bundle online, i assembled the PC and it plugged it in, now here is where the problems begin.(i have assembled around 20-30 pcs in the past and am fairly experienced with computers)

When i press the power button i see the internal fans startup and see the keyboard 3 lights flick on for a second, but the monitor will not activate. When i disconnect the cable i see the monitor say no signal, then connect the cable and the power light on the monitor goes yellow and it goes to sleep like the pc is off. I try to turn on caps lock and no response.

I tried multiple monitors and multiple cables. Tried regular connection and dvi connection, all the same. I took appart the system again and reseated everything except the proccessor.

This is a brand new system with nothing even installed yet. I have been messing with it for hours and am to give up and say its a mobo issue buit figured i would check here first. Any ides would be greatly appreciated!

ASUS P8H61-M LE CSM REV 3 Intel H61 LGA1155 MB
Intel Core i3-3220 3.30 GHZ LGA1155 CPU
ULTRA LSP550 550W ATX POWER SUPPLY
Corsair XMS3 4GB PC10666 DDR3 1333MHz 4096MB (2 sticks)
Toshiba 1TB 7200rpm 3.5" SATA
Lite ON 24X DVDRW SATA OEM
Thermaltake V3 Black Edition Mid Tower Case

Is your vga onboard?.if so try and get a card an installed it and see.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.