Member Avatar for Sukebei
Sukebei

I have an intergrated display card and adapter that I've for the most part just negelected since I bought an NVIDIA FX card. But now I'm thining I want to dual monitor this thing using the NVidia card for the primary and the intergrated for the secondary.

But, it's giving me some problems. First is, my graphics controller on the Nvidia doesn't see the integrated card. Second, my old Intel82845G Display adapter is reporting a code 10 "This device cannot start" error. I suspect that the old adapter is being inhibited by the Nvidia, is that possible? Is there a fix?...

I can't seem to find anything out that will fix it. I've tried reinstalling the drivers for both adapters, updating, the works. But the Intel Adapter continues to say that it cannot start. Maybe it's just impossible to run dual monitors without buying a specific dual monitored card? I don't really care about having Nvidia manage my color settings for the second montior, I just want to use it to throw non graphically engaging windows on it like toolboxes and secondary programs running.

Any help?