No worries. We are nearly there. This one is being stubborn.

1. Please open Notepad

• Click Start , then Run
  • Type notepad .exe in the Run Box.

2. Now copy/paste the entire content of the codebox below into the Notepad window:

KillAll::

File::
C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\MsnMsgr.exe

Note: the above code was created specifically for this user. If you are not this user, do NOT follow these directions as they could damage the workings of your system.

3. Save the above as CFScript.txt

4. Physically disconnect from the internet.

5. Now STOP all your monitoring programs (Antivirus/Antispyware, Guards and Shields) as they could easily interfere with ComboFix.

6. Then drag the CFScript.txt. This will start ComboFix again.

7. After reboot, (in case it asks to reboot), please post the following reports/logs into your next replyafter you re-enable all the programs that were disabled during the running of ComboFix:

• Combofix.txt
  • A new HijackThis log.

Please take note:

CF disconnects your machine from the internet. The connection is automatically restored before CF completes its run. If CF runs into difficulty and terminates prematurely, the connection can be manually restored by restarting your machine.

Thought that viewers might want to know that this is the thread that overwhelmed gave me bad rep for.
I will let you all be the judge of whether it was warranted.

why did he give you bad rep for this you gave me excellent advise and helped me get rid of spyware

You would have to ask her.
Did you follow the instructions from post #31? There was still something to do.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.