I get two different error messages at the startup of windows. The first one says error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\drvlel.dll The specified module cannot be found
The second one says LoadLibrary("C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\wlwzolyp.dll") failed The specified module cannot be found

Any ideas how to fix this? I would really REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks
Pat

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by bobbyraw

if u know how to go into the registry u can get rid of these messages. ther comes up because the program that controll these files are set in the registry to run each time u start the pc, did u remove any software recently,

Im not sure if its the registry, but i clicked on run and typed in msconfig and then unchecked the box next to the 2 things that are showing up. That seemed to fix that problem but I now seem to have two others. For some reason, my documents opens up by itself when i load windows and it now seems to take 5 times longer for windows to load up. Im not sure what to do

sure u can do it in msconfig, same thing as the registry, but the registry provide a more direct and comprehensive list. go through msconfig and see what else is there, be warned that some items might not be in msconfig that startup on you comp

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.