hi friendz

this is ram

i have a problem with my drives and computer it shows some chinees language when ever i click my drive (right click) and it is not leting ne to do any thing

it will automatically prompt me to install langauges

and when ever i open my drives it will open in saprate windows

i cant change my folder options

im realy in a trouble plz help me out of this problem

thanxxxxxxxxxx

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi
Looks like like you'e a potential victim of a virus.
Try This:

Use TRends and Glarys tools in combo

download trend micro's DOS application here (2.1MB) and the two essential pattern files namely lptXXX and sspdaX_XX(X means latest versions)witch you can find at the same site

extract/install the DOS application and the files in a temp folder(all inthe same folder) in the root of local disk,now go into safe mode and run the DOS application

Together with this:

Glarys Utilities
Download Glarys Utlities http://glary-utilities.en.softonic.com/

Download and install both.

Cheers
Sittas

Please post a HijackThis log file so we can help you from there.

Go to THIS STICKY
Follow the steps given there, very simple and easy to do by the way. Once you have completed the steps given by PhilliePhan, with the exception of the Deckard Scanner which isn't available at this time, then download HiJackThis

Run a full system scan, save the log. Then post back here with the requested logs (ESET Scanner and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware) from PP's sticky and with the HJT log. We will be able to decide if more steps are required. Be sure to have that Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware fix everything found when you come to that step.
Judy

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.