well yeah when i used my computer yesturday well i always use the internet!!! and yeah i couldn;t access any sites!! i think the problem is winpack.exe beacause my computer didn't have this process well yeah i will like to get some help of removing this??? any help guys???

well yeah when i used my computer yesturday well i always use the internet!!! and yeah i couldn;t access any sites!! i think the problem is winpack.exe beacause my computer didn't have this process well yeah i will like to get some help of removing this??? any help guys???

Could you, like, you know, maybe not say 'yeah' so much? Makes it hard to understand your post.

Why would you want winpack.exe on your computer? It's an adware and trojan downloader (http://computercops.biz/startuplist-6623.html) -- or do you want help removing it? Your post isn't very clear...

What would help us the most to help you, would be Hijackthis. Can you access the net long enough to download it? If not, do you have access to a computer where you can download it and burn it onto a CD?

Once you get Hijackthis, scan with it, save the log, and post it here. If you can't get Hijackthis, we would need more information in order to assist you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.