Hope you can help me I think I have a virus or spyware or something. I have a Dell Dimensions 9200 with Windows Vista. Last week Spyware Guard 2008 popped up saying you have 29 virus’ download Spyware Guard 2008 to delete them. So I did. When it got to the end of the scan it wanted me to subscribe but I already have Norton360 so I didn’t go any further with Spyware Guard 2008. I ran a Norton 360 scan and it found a virus “Trojan.zlob”. I downloaded Avast anti virus and ran another scan. It also found a virus “svhost2.exe” Win 32 Trojan. My internet homepage keeps being reset by iexplore.exe. Every scan I do seems to find new virus etc. Can you please take a look at my scan logs and advise me what to do?

Thanks.

Laura

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.31
Database version: 1503
Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1

16/12/2008 20:16:38
mbam-log-2008-12-16 (20-16-38).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|E:\|)
Objects scanned: 214090
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 46 minute(s), 55 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 2
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 40
Registry Values Infected: 7
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 8
Files Infected: 41

Memory Processes Infected:
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\hpmom.exe (Trojan.Zlob) -> Unloaded process successfully.
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\hpmon.exe (Trojan.Zlob) -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\videoegg.activexloader (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{168dc258-1455-4e61-8590-9dac2f27b675} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{1a8642f1-dc80-4edc-a39d-0fb62a58b455} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3f91eb90-ef62-44ee-a685-fac29af111cd} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{5c29c7e4-5321-4cad-be2e-877666bed5df} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{83dfb6ee-ab18-41b5-86d4-b544a141d67e} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{88d6cf0e-cf70-4c24-bf6e-e4e414bc649c} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{8f6a82a2-d7b1-443e-bb9f-f7dc887dd618} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{9856e2d8-ffb2-4fe5-8cad-d5ad6a35a804} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{a3d06987-c35e-49e4-8fe2-ac67b9fbfb4c} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{a58c497b-3ee2-45e7-9594-daca6be2a0d0} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{ad0a3058-fd49-4f98-a514-fd055201835e} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{ad5915ea-b61a-4dba-b5c8-ef4b2df0a3c7} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{af2e62b6-f9e1-4d4f-a10a-9dc8e6dcbcc0} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{af2e62b6-f9e1-4d4f-a10a-9dc8e6dcbcc0} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{af2e62b6-f9e1-4d4f-a10a-9dc8e6dcbcc0} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{bb187c0d-6f53-4f3e-9590-98fd3a7364a2} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{c5041fd9-4819-4dc4-b20e-c950b5b03d2a} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{d17726cc-d4dd-4c4a-9671-471d56e413b5} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{db8cce99-59c6-4552-8bfc-058feb38d6ce} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{dc3a04ee-cdd7-4407-915c-a5502f97eecd} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{e1a63484-a022-4d42-830a-fbd411514440} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{e282c728-189d-419e-8ee2-1601f4b39ba5} (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\videoegg.activexloader.1 (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{64466b8e-20a7-4a4a-aff4-aad9ca68b52c} (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{64466b8e-20a7-4a4a-aff4-aad9ca68b52c} (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{64466b8e-20a7-4a4a-aff4-aad9ca68b52c} (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{3b8fb116-d358-48a3-a5c7-db84f15cbb04} (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions\{3b8fb116-d358-48a3-a5c7-db84f15cbb04} (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\videoegg (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Spyware Guard 2008 (Rogue.SpywareGuard) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Spyware Guard 2008 (Rogue.SpywareGuard) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\VideoEgg (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\@videoegg.com/publisher,version=1.5 (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\VideoEgg (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MozillaPlugins\@videoegg.com/publisher,version=1.5 (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\webmedia.chl (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Online Alert Manager (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IExplorer add-on (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Browser Toolbar (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\Run\vmware hptray (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad\InternetConnection (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad\ieModule (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\Run\QuickTime Task (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\New Windows\Allow\*.securewebinfo.com (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\New Windows\Allow\*.safetyincludes.com (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\New Windows\Allow\*.securemanaging.com (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\VideoEgg (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\VideoEgg\Loader (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\VideoEgg\Loader\4665 (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\VideoEgg\Publisher (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\VideoEgg\Publisher\4665 (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\VideoEgg\Updater (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\VideoEgg\Updater\4665 (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\VideoEgg\Loader\4665\npvideoegg-loader.dll (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\hpmun.dll (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\VideoEgg\Updater\updater.exe (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\VideoEgg\Updater\VideoEggBroker.exe (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\VideoEgg\Updater\VideoEggBroker.exe.old (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\Desktop\E2ACCAEDE1046E9F\E2ACCAEDE1046E9F (Rootkit.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\VideoEggPublisher.exe (Malware.Tool) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\browseu.exe (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\hpmom.exe (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\hpmon.exe (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\hpmun.exe (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\myc.ico (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\myd.ico (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\mym.ico (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\myp.ico (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\myv.ico (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\ot.ico (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\qttaskm.exe (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\qttasku.exe (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\WebMediaViewer\ts.ico (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\VideoEgg\Uninstall.exe (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\VideoEgg\Loader\loader.ver (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\VideoEgg\Updater\updater.ver (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\VideoEgg\Updater\4665\libcurlve.dll (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\VideoEgg\Updater\4665\updater.dll (Adware.VideoEgg) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\My Documents\My Music\My Music.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\My Documents\My Pictures\My Pictures.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\My Documents\My Videos\My Video.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\My Documents\My Documents.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Protect\svhost.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Protect\track.sys (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DLLs\giecldpwxq.dll (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DLLs\ieModule.dll (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DLLs\moduleie.dll (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Laura\Favorites\Run Virus Scan.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Run Virus Scan.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Run Virus Scan.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Run Virus Scan.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Online Spyware Test.url (Trojan.Zlob) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Online Spyware Test.url (Rogue.Link) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\winlogon.exe (Heuristics.Reserved.Word.Exploit) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 20:27:31, on 16/12/2008
Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18000)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
C:\Windows\System32\CtHelper.exe
C:\Windows\System32\Ctxfihlp.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\volpanlu.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\CLI.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CTXFISPI.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\CPSHelpRunner.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Plugin Manager\skypePM.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\LQCVFX\COCIManager.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\CLI.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\CLI.exe
C:\Users\Laura\Downloads\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer provided by Dell
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Skype add-on (mastermind) - {22BF413B-C6D2-4d91-82A9-A0F997BA588C} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
O2 - BHO: NCO 2.0 IE BHO - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\coIEPlg.dll
O2 - BHO: Symantec Intrusion Prevention - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\IDS\IPSBHO.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Show Norton Toolbar - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\CoIEPlg.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTxfiHlp] CTXFIHLP.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATICCC] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\CLIStart.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VolPanel] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTXFIREG] CTxfiReg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\Windows\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Corel Photo Downloader] C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Snapfire Plus\PhotoDownloader.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxWatchTray] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ECenter] c:\dell\E-Center\EULALauncher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [osCheck] "C:\Program Files\Norton 360\osCheck.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechCommunicationsManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechQuickCamRibbon] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe" /hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Skype] "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [SetDefaultMIDI] MIDIDEF.EXE /s:'Creative SoundFont Synthesizer' /w:'SB Audigy' (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [SetDefaultMIDI] MIDIDEF.EXE /s:'Creative SoundFont Synthesizer' /w:'SB Audigy' (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\npjpi160.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\npjpi160.dll
O9 - Extra button: Skype - {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O16 - DPF: {27BE1679-6AEE-4CE0-9748-7773EA94C3AF} - http://www.spectra.ie/ImageUploader4.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D637FAD-E202-48D1-8F18-5B9C459BD1E3} (Image Uploader Control) - http://www.fujipix.ie/Member/ImageUploader5.cab
O18 - Protocol: bwfile-8876480 - {9462A756-7B47-47BC-8C80-C34B9B80B32B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\GAPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: Ati External Event Utility - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AluSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\Windows\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Google Desktop Manager 5.7.806.10245 (GoogleDesktopManager-061008-081103) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_4.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: LVCOMSer - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
O23 - Service: Process Monitor (LVPrcSrv) - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
O23 - Service: LVSrvLauncher - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SrvLnch\SrvLnch.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe

--
End of file - 13596 bytes

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

OK,

Are you still having problems????

Pls do the following:

Please download ComboFix by sUBs from HERE or HERE

• You must download it to and run it from your Desktop
  • Physically disconnect from the internet.
  • Now STOP all your monitoring programs (Antivirus/Antispyware, Guards and Shields) as they could easily interfere with ComboFix.
  • Double click combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • When finished, it will produce a log. Please save that log to post in your next reply along with a fresh HJT log

Note:
Do not mouse-click combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.

CF disconnects your machine from the internet. The connection is automatically restored before CF completes its run. If CF runs into difficulty and terminates prematurely, the connection can be manually restored by restarting your machine.

Run HJT again and post a fresh log.

So, in your reply, post the Combo fix log and the new HJT log.

Thanks,

Cohen

Hi Cohen,

My internet homepage is still being reset to "about:blank".
I followed your instructions, here's my log:

ComboFix 08-12-16.03 - Laura 2008-12-17 21:03:33.1 - NTFSx86
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Ultimate 6.0.6001.1.1252.1.1033.18.2045.853 [GMT 0:00]
Running from: c:\users\Laura\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
* Created a new restore point

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\setup.inf

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2008-11-17 to 2008-12-17 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2008-12-15 22:04 . 2008-12-15 22:04 <DIR> d-------- c:\users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
2008-12-15 22:04 . 2008-12-15 22:04 <DIR> d-------- c:\users\All Users\Malwarebytes
2008-12-15 22:04 . 2008-12-15 22:04 <DIR> d-------- c:\programdata\Malwarebytes
2008-12-15 22:04 . 2008-12-15 22:04 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2008-12-15 22:04 . 2008-12-03 19:52 38,496 --a------ c:\windows\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2008-12-15 22:04 . 2008-12-03 19:52 15,504 --a------ c:\windows\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
2008-12-14 03:09 . 2008-12-14 03:09 197 --a------ c:\windows\System32\MRT.INI
2008-12-14 03:03 . 2008-10-22 01:22 2,048 --a------ c:\windows\System32\tzres.dll
2008-12-14 00:36 . 2008-12-14 00:36 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\Alwil Software
2008-12-14 00:36 . 2008-11-26 17:17 51,792 --a------ c:\windows\System32\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys
2008-12-14 00:19 . 2008-12-14 00:19 <DIR> d-------- c:\users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\Uniblue
2008-12-14 00:19 . 2008-12-14 00:19 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\Uniblue
2008-12-14 00:18 . 2008-12-14 00:19 <DIR> d--h-c--- c:\users\All Users\{B46E1EF5-0B37-4DB4-A4E2-9F2B41036185}
2008-12-14 00:18 . 2008-12-14 00:19 <DIR> d--h-c--- c:\programdata\{B46E1EF5-0B37-4DB4-A4E2-9F2B41036185}
2008-12-14 00:07 . 2008-10-21 05:25 296,960 --a------ c:\windows\System32\gdi32.dll
2008-12-14 00:04 . 2008-11-01 01:21 4,240,384 --a------ c:\windows\System32\GameUXLegacyGDFs.dll
2008-12-14 00:04 . 2008-11-01 03:44 28,672 --a------ c:\windows\System32\Apphlpdm.dll
2008-12-10 21:51 . 2008-12-10 21:51 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\Enigma Software Group
2008-12-03 21:07 . 2008-10-16 21:13 1,809,944 --a------ c:\windows\System32\wuaueng.dll
2008-12-03 21:07 . 2008-10-16 20:56 1,524,736 --a------ c:\windows\System32\wucltux.dll
2008-12-03 21:07 . 2008-10-16 21:09 51,224 --a------ c:\windows\System32\wuauclt.exe
2008-12-03 21:07 . 2008-10-16 21:09 43,544 --a------ c:\windows\System32\wups2.dll
2008-12-03 21:06 . 2008-10-16 21:12 561,688 --a------ c:\windows\System32\wuapi.dll
2008-12-03 21:06 . 2008-10-16 14:08 162,064 --a------ c:\windows\System32\wuwebv.dll
2008-12-03 21:06 . 2008-10-16 20:55 83,456 --a------ c:\windows\System32\wudriver.dll
2008-12-03 21:06 . 2008-10-16 21:08 34,328 --a------ c:\windows\System32\wups.dll
2008-12-03 21:06 . 2008-10-16 13:56 31,232 --a------ c:\windows\System32\wuapp.exe
2008-11-27 19:54 . 2008-10-21 05:25 1,645,568 --a------ c:\windows\System32\connect.dll
2008-11-27 19:54 . 2008-08-28 03:40 712,704 --a------ c:\windows\System32\WindowsCodecs.dll
2008-11-27 19:54 . 2008-08-28 03:40 425,472 --a------ c:\windows\System32\PhotoMetadataHandler.dll
2008-11-27 19:54 . 2008-08-28 03:40 347,136 --a------ c:\windows\System32\WindowsCodecsExt.dll
2008-11-27 19:54 . 2008-10-22 03:57 241,152 --a------ c:\windows\System32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
2008-11-25 19:10 . 2008-11-25 19:10 <DIR> d-------- c:\users\All Users\{3276BE95_AF08_429F_A64F_CA64CB79BCF6}
2008-11-25 19:10 . 2008-11-25 19:10 <DIR> d-------- c:\programdata\{3276BE95_AF08_429F_A64F_CA64CB79BCF6}
2008-11-25 19:10 . 2008-11-25 19:10 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\iTunes
2008-11-25 19:10 . 2008-11-25 19:10 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\iPod
2008-11-25 19:07 . 2008-11-25 19:08 <DIR> d-------- c:\program files\QuickTime
2008-11-22 21:09 . 2008-11-24 18:39 <DIR> d-------- c:\users\JJCrenca\AppData\Roaming\skypePM
2008-11-22 21:09 . 2008-11-24 18:39 <DIR> d-------- c:\users\JJCrenca\AppData\Roaming\Skype
2008-11-21 20:11 . 2008-11-21 20:11 <DIR> d-------- c:\users\JJCrenca\AppData\Roaming\Yahoo!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2008-12-17 21:02 0 ----a-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\lvuvc.hs
2008-12-17 20:51 --------- d-----w c:\users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\Skype
2008-12-17 20:33 --------- d-----w c:\users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\skypePM
2008-12-14 21:09 --------- d-----w c:\users\Laura\AppData\Roaming\Image Zone Express
2008-12-14 03:12 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Windows Mail
2008-12-14 03:10 --------- d-----w c:\programdata\Microsoft Help
2008-11-30 00:46 --------- d-----w c:\programdata\Symantec
2008-11-25 19:10 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Common Files\Apple
2008-11-25 19:01 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Safari
2008-11-13 20:27 --------- d-----w c:\programdata\HP Product Assistant
2008-11-04 18:15 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Norton 360
2008-11-02 22:45 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2008-11-01 16:40 --------- d-----w c:\users\Sarah\AppData\Roaming\Yahoo!
2008-11-01 03:44 541,696 ----a-w c:\windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.dll
2008-11-01 03:44 52,736 ----a-w c:\windows\AppPatch\iebrshim.dll
2008-11-01 03:44 460,288 ----a-w c:\windows\AppPatch\AcSpecfc.dll
2008-11-01 03:44 2,154,496 ----a-w c:\windows\AppPatch\AcGenral.dll
2008-11-01 03:44 173,056 ----a-w c:\windows\AppPatch\AcXtrnal.dll
2008-10-31 23:06 0 ---ha-w c:\windows\system32\drivers\Msft_User_WpdFs_01_00_00.Wdf
2008-10-31 17:02 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Microsoft Silverlight
2008-10-30 17:52 --------- d-----w c:\program files\Netopia
2008-10-29 06:29 2,927,104 ----a-w c:\windows\explorer.exe
2008-10-16 04:47 827,392 ----a-w c:\windows\System32\wininet.dll
2008-09-30 16:43 1,286,152 ----a-w c:\windows\System32\msxml4.dll
2008-09-28 16:53 2,202 --sha-w c:\windows\System32\KGyGaAvL.sys
2008-09-18 05:09 3,601,464 ----a-w c:\windows\System32\ntkrnlpa.exe
2008-09-18 05:09 3,549,240 ----a-w c:\windows\System32\ntoskrnl.exe
2008-09-18 04:56 147,456 ----a-w c:\windows\System32\Faultrep.dll
2008-09-18 04:56 125,952 ----a-w c:\windows\System32\wersvc.dll
2008-09-18 02:16 2,032,640 ----a-w c:\windows\System32\win32k.sys
2008-09-12 17:44 174 --sha-w c:\program files\desktop.ini

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\OverlayExcluded]
@="{4433A54A-1AC8-432F-90FC-85F045CF383C}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{4433A54A-1AC8-432F-90FC-85F045CF383C}]
2008-10-31 12:24 576352 --a------ c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Backup\buShell.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\OverlayPending]
@="{F17C0B1E-EF8E-4AD4-8E1B-7D7E8CB23225}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{F17C0B1E-EF8E-4AD4-8E1B-7D7E8CB23225}]
2008-10-31 12:24 576352 --a------ c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Backup\buShell.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\OverlayProtected]
@="{476D0EA3-80F9-48B5-B70B-05E677C9C148}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{476D0EA3-80F9-48B5-B70B-05E677C9C148}]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Sidebar"="c:\program files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe" [2008-01-19 1233920]
"DellSupport"="c:\program files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" [2006-11-12 446976]
"Yahoo! Pager"="c:\program files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" [2007-03-27 4670968]
"DellSupportCenter"="c:\program files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" [2008-08-13 206064]
"Skype"="c:\program files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" [2008-11-07 21633320]
"ehTray.exe"="c:\windows\ehome\ehTray.exe" [2008-01-19 125952]
"WMPNSCFG"="c:\program files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" [2008-01-19 202240]
"WindowsWelcomeCenter"="oobefldr.dll" [2008-01-19 c:\windows\System32\oobefldr.dll]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\jusched.exe" [2007-04-19 77824]
"IAAnotif"="c:\program files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe" [2006-09-29 151552]
"ATICCC"="c:\program files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\CLIStart.exe" [2006-07-11 90112]
"VolPanel"="c:\program files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe" [2006-09-28 155648]
"UpdReg"="c:\windows\UpdReg.EXE" [2000-05-11 90112]
"ISUSScheduler"="c:\program files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" [2006-10-03 81920]
"RoxWatchTray"="c:\program files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe" [2006-11-05 221184]
"Google Desktop Search"="c:\program files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" [2008-12-10 29744]
"ECenter"="c:\dell\E-Center\EULALauncher.exe" [2006-11-17 17920]
"ISUSPM Startup"="c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe" [2006-10-03 221184]
"HP Software Update"="c:\program files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe" [2006-12-10 49152]
"dscactivate"="c:\program files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe" [2007-11-15 16384]
"DellSupportCenter"="c:\program files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" [2008-08-13 206064]
"ccApp"="c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe" [2008-10-17 51048]
"osCheck"="c:\program files\Norton 360\osCheck.exe" [2008-02-26 988512]
"LogitechCommunicationsManager"="c:\program files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe" [2007-10-25 563984]
"LogitechQuickCamRibbon"="c:\program files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe" [2007-10-25 2178832]
"AppleSyncNotifier"="c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe" [2008-11-07 111936]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2008-11-04 413696]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2008-11-20 290088]
"avast!"="c:\progra~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe" [2008-11-26 81000]
"CTHelper"="CTHELPER.EXE" [2006-11-28 c:\windows\System32\CtHelper.exe]
"CTxfiHlp"="CTXFIHLP.EXE" [2006-11-28 c:\windows\System32\Ctxfihlp.exe]
"CTXFIREG"="CTxfiReg.exe" [2006-11-28 c:\windows\System32\CTXFIREG.EXE]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"SetDefaultMIDI"="MIDIDEF.EXE" [2006-11-28 c:\windows\MIDIDEF.EXE]

c:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe [2005-09-23 29696]
Digital Line Detect.lnk - c:\program files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe [2007-04-19 45056]
HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - c:\program files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe [2007-01-02 210520]
Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk - c:\program files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe [2008-08-11 91440]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"EnableLUA"= 0 (0x0)
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\windows]
"AppInit_DLLs"=c:\progra~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center]
"UacDisableNotify"=dword:00000001
"InternetSettingsDisableNotify"=dword:00000001
"AutoUpdateDisableNotify"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\DomainProfile]
"EnableFirewall"= 0 (0x0)

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\FirewallRules]
"{BDFF7F0E-9966-46F5-8E22-357835755582}"= TCP:6004|c:\program files\Microsoft Office\Office12\outlook.exe:Microsoft Office Outlook
"{C7449681-3A54-401D-9A17-2CEBA70092A0}"= UDP:c:\program files\Cyanide\Pro Rugby Manager 2\RUGBY.EXE:Pro Rugby Manager 2005
"{4D7A3FEC-2BDA-44C7-900F-5E42FC3B1033}"= TCP:c:\program files\Cyanide\Pro Rugby Manager 2\RUGBY.EXE:Pro Rugby Manager 2005
"{4320B94B-F0CD-4FDB-AEE4-AFAF91D6BAE7}"= UDP:c:\program files\Cyanide\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe:GameCenter
"{6E173B50-6107-4A1D-8CFF-E0F71D4D6F9D}"= TCP:c:\program files\Cyanide\GameCenter\GameCenter.exe:GameCenter
"{2D8E4165-613C-43B1-BCFD-BF4C044BB88F}"= UDP:c:\program files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe:Yahoo! Messenger
"{EE1A1D48-47DE-4CB3-AF1E-31161BFA6883}"= TCP:c:\program files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe:Yahoo! Messenger
"{02D493C3-A2F3-4B97-95D2-9B84EDABCC7A}"= UDP:c:\program files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YServer.exe:Yahoo! FT Server
"{6BB1C4B3-FD04-48AE-9D6D-E4B4B54C65E9}"= TCP:c:\program files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YServer.exe:Yahoo! FT Server
"{23ADC3B1-FBDC-470E-8031-1146180DF035}"= UDP:c:\program files\IVT Corporation\BlueSoleil\BlueSoleil.exe:BlueSoleil
"{EBE1EED7-3FE7-41E9-A4DE-EBA4E4F86439}"= TCP:c:\program files\IVT Corporation\BlueSoleil\BlueSoleil.exe:BlueSoleil
"{732A9E4F-85F0-4A5C-BC58-DB513B30410F}"= c:\program files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe:Skype
"{206350B9-7425-4B15-93AF-463CD040C3C5}"= UDP:c:\program files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe:Logitech Desktop Messenger
"{A735673C-5D7E-4E1D-8951-0C3FA8E652B2}"= TCP:c:\program files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe:Logitech Desktop Messenger
"{8C399192-01B0-437A-AE60-DE6183573693}"= UDP:c:\program files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe:Logitech Desktop Messenger
"{967FD8D3-48E0-4682-A488-E2C7619F5474}"= TCP:c:\program files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe:Logitech Desktop Messenger
"{355FFFEF-B3B4-4261-8B72-83C32DC6BE3D}"= UDP:c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:Bonjour
"{2930EC9E-847E-4343-8AD7-8AB580A663CE}"= TCP:c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:Bonjour
"{860D493E-41ED-451D-9575-EFA8909B65FA}"= UDP:c:\program files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:iTunes
"{920E6AC6-F155-4ED0-935E-866C2B46D21B}"= TCP:c:\program files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:iTunes
"{C5C0260E-CC5A-495B-8AA8-9C34945A52DE}"= UDP:c:\program files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:iTunes
"{2574320E-3C7A-4E61-A070-0BA041E2D96C}"= TCP:c:\program files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:iTunes

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\PublicProfile]

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\StandardProfile]

R1 aswSP;avast! Self Protection;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [2008-12-14 111184]
R1 IDSvix86;Symantec Intrusion Prevention Driver;\??\c:\progra~2\Symantec\DEFINI~1\SymcData\ipsdefs\20081212.001\IDSvix86.sys [2008-12-14 270384]
R2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\aswFsBlk.sys [2008-12-14 20560]
R2 aswMonFlt;aswMonFlt;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\aswMonFlt.sys [2008-12-14 51792]
R2 BcmSqlStartupSvc;Business Contact Manager SQL Server Startup Service;"c:\program files\Microsoft Small Business\Business Contact Manager\BcmSqlStartupSvc.exe" [2008-01-11 30312]
R2 LiveUpdate Notice;LiveUpdate Notice;"c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe" /h ccCommon [2008-02-18 149352]
R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;\??\c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [2008-09-10 99376]
R3 SYMNDISV;SYMNDISV;c:\windows\system32\Drivers\SYMNDISV.SYS [2008-06-13 41008]
S3 COH_Mon;COH_Mon;\??\c:\windows\system32\Drivers\COH_Mon.sys [2008-01-13 23888]
S3 GoogleDesktopManager-061008-081103;Google Desktop Manager 5.7.806.10245;"c:\program files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" [2007-04-19 29744]
S3 MSSQL$MSSMLBIZ;SQL Server (MSSMLBIZ);"c:\program files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Binn\sqlservr.exe" -sMSSMLBIZ [2008-02-26 29183504]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
HPZ12 REG_MULTI_SZ Pml Driver HPZ12 Net Driver HPZ12
hpdevmgmt REG_MULTI_SZ hpqcxs08 hpqddsvc

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{1be06523-030e-11dc-9748-806e6f6e6963}]
\shell\AutoRun\command - G:\dslsetup.exe

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{1e44909c-442f-11dc-b037-0019d16e6042}]
\shell\AutoRun\command - M:\LaunchU3.exe

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{3af1b019-eec4-11db-ab5c-806e6f6e6963}]
\shell\AutoRun\command - f:\ctrun\Start.EXE

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{5a017b3a-b2ce-11dc-84a4-001167894a83}]
\shell\AutoRun\command - H:\InstallTomTomHOME.exe

*Newly Created Service* - COMHOST
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2008-12-17 c:\windows\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{15316363-220B-4107-BD6D-9DF08F2FEE36}.job
- c:\windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe [2008-01-19 07:33]

2008-12-17 c:\windows\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{6B65B2AF-EA0C-4136-B33B-4E7B2D286AB4}.job
- c:\windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe [2008-01-19 07:33]
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

HKLM-Run-Corel Photo Downloader - c:\program files\Corel\Corel Snapfire Plus\PhotoDownloader.exe

catchme 0.3.1367 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2008-12-17 21:09:29
Windows 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
CTHelper = CTHELPER.EXE?
CTxfiHlp = CTXFIHLP.EXE?

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

Completion time: 2008-12-17 21:16:13
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2008-12-17 21:16:10

Pre-Run: 214,302,314,496 bytes free
Post-Run: 214,432,260,096 bytes free

238 --- E O F --- 2008-12-14 03:10

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 21:19:50, on 17/12/2008
Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18000)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\system32\conime.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
C:\Windows\system32\DllHost.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\Users\Laura\Downloads\HiJackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Skype add-on (mastermind) - {22BF413B-C6D2-4d91-82A9-A0F997BA588C} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
O2 - BHO: NCO 2.0 IE BHO - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\coIEPlg.dll
O2 - BHO: Symantec Intrusion Prevention - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\IDS\IPSBHO.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\BAE\BAE.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Show Norton Toolbar - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\coShared\Browser\2.6\CoIEPlg.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTxfiHlp] CTXFIHLP.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATICCC] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\CLIStart.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VolPanel] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTXFIREG] CTxfiReg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\Windows\UpdReg.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RoxWatchTray] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatchTray9.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ECenter] c:\dell\E-Center\EULALauncher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [osCheck] "C:\Program Files\Norton 360\osCheck.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechCommunicationsManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechQuickCamRibbon] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam\Quickcam.exe" /hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupport] "C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Skype] "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [SetDefaultMIDI] MIDIDEF.EXE /s:'Creative SoundFont Synthesizer' /w:'SB Audigy' (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [SetDefaultMIDI] MIDIDEF.EXE /s:'Creative SoundFont Synthesizer' /w:'SB Audigy' (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Digital Line Detect.lnk = C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\npjpi160.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - c:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0\bin\npjpi160.dll
O9 - Extra button: Skype - {77BF5300-1474-4EC7-9980-D32B190E9B07} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\SkypeIEPlugin.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O16 - DPF: {27BE1679-6AEE-4CE0-9748-7773EA94C3AF} - http://www.spectra.ie/ImageUploader4.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D637FAD-E202-48D1-8F18-5B9C459BD1E3} (Image Uploader Control) - http://www.fujipix.ie/Member/ImageUploader5.cab
O18 - Protocol: bwfile-8876480 - {9462A756-7B47-47BC-8C80-C34B9B80B32B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\GAPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: Ati External Event Utility - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AluSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VAScanner\comHost.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\Windows\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: DSBrokerService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Google Desktop Manager 5.7.806.10245 (GoogleDesktopManager-061008-081103) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_4.EXE
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate Notice - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: LVCOMSer - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVCOMSER\LVComSer.exe
O23 - Service: Process Monitor (LVPrcSrv) - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LVMVFM\LVPrcSrv.exe
O23 - Service: LVSrvLauncher - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SrvLnch\SrvLnch.exe
O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe
O23 - Service: Roxio Hard Drive Watcher 9 (RoxWatch9) - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxWatch9.exe
O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe

--
End of file - 11094 bytes

Hello,

I'll post further instructions soon, i just need to look through your logs.

Thanks,

Cohen

Alright,

Now you said that you had norton installed and then you installed Avast, this is a big NO NO! Pls chose one, and remove it. Once you have removed pls reboot your computer.

Then, run MBA-M (Malwarebytes), updating it before before running a scan. Once MBA-M is updated, pls run a Full Scan. If anything is found, pls remove it all! Then reboot your computer. Once you have rebooted your computer, run HJT and run a scan.

Then in your post the MBA-M and the HJT logs in a reply.

Then we can continue with scans.

Thanks,

Cohen

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.