hi all,

It went 6 days,when i unable to handle this then i think Daniweb......
my pc effected by win32:junk poly[cry]............or i think other viruses are also there in my pc.my ,exe file,php files,html files all are effected by virus.i am using bit defender internet 2009.we puchase it for 1 year.when i connecting to internet my traficc is being so high and because of this virus it connecting to malicious web site dns://Jl.chura.pl/rc/ .....and so on..... i saw automatic files are comming to windows directory and effecting winlogon.exe,Explore.exe

when i see my php,asp html pages, below of those pages these lines are automatically adding <iframe scr="http://Jl.chura.pl/rc" style="......."></iframe>
i format my pc 5 times use track0,DM tools and then installed new windows xp sp2.but when open html files i saw that it is still effecting and above lines are automatically adding to every pages.i search internet they are providing some tools i used those tools also but no result........................................

for saving my important data i first remove these above lines and save my data in txt file because i read in some blogs that txt file are not effected by this virus.then i mail these file to my own account for saving data but rediffmail domain rejected sending mail and show error suspicious activity found ..................
guys i want to know that how to handle this type of virus.Please provide me how to save and remove this virus.

thankx in advan......................

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

What were the tools you used?
Try this one:
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBA-M) to your Desktop.

* DoubleClick mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install MBA-M.
* Be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When MBA-M finishes, Notepad will open with the log. Please save it where you can find it easily. The log can also be opened by going to Start > All Programs > Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware > Logs > log-date.txt.

Reboot the computer.
Then run HiJackThis and save the log.
Post back here with both log.s

How I got rid of Junkpoly Win32:JunkPoly [Cryp].

I backed up all my important documents onto a USB stick.

But DO NOT back up any .exe files as they are likely to be infected. As soon as you run these junkpoly will come straight back.

Full format of the hard drive.

Copy files back onto PC after fresh install.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.