when i try to run cmd in start\run\cmd ...it not work, it says"windows cannot find 'cmd'.make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.to search...." i've done a systemscan with Hijack....can anyone tell me if my system its ok?...or can you tell me what to do to repair cmd.(sorry about my english)

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (http://www.majorgeeks.com/Malwarebytes_Anti-Malware_d5756.html) to your desktop.

* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure to checkmark the Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Download the update from here if you have problems.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.

The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt

Make sure that you restart the computer.

Post new HJT log.

try to search the cmd.exe in the 'WINDOWS' dir.
C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe
Do you find it?

this is it...

no

no i didn't find it.....just "cmdl32.exe"

Another alternative:
This tutorial has been made so people that are having problems with corrupted files, can learn how to fix them easy.
Required : Windows XP operating system, Windows XP cd
Place the xp cd in your cd/dvd drive
Press win key+r type in 'sfc /scannow' (without the ')

Now it should all load, and fix all your corrupted file on windows XP

this is it...

please copy paste log into your post ,not attach ,thanks

please copy paste log into your post ,not attach ,thanks

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.36
Database version: 2060
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

10.05.2009 21:57:14
mbam-log-2009-05-10 (21-57-14).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 196900
Time elapsed: 20 minute(s), 55 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 7
Registry Values Infected: 4
Registry Data Items Infected: 4
Folders Infected: 3
Files Infected: 3

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{bc4be15d-6a34-4356-9e97-79e43da32b1d} (Adware.Shopper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{bc4be15d-6a34-4356-9e97-79e43da32b1d} (Adware.Shopper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{bc4be15d-6a34-4356-9e97-79e43da32b1d} (Adware.Shopper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\videosoft (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\videosoft (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\videosoft (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\{NSINAME} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\{bc4be15d-6a34-4356-9e97-79e43da32b1d} (Adware.Shopper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks\{bc4be15d-6a34-4356-9e97-79e43da32b1d} (Adware.Shopper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\{bc4be15d-6a34-4356-9e97-79e43da32b1d} (Adware.Shopper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\ForceClassicControlPanel (Hijack.ControlPanelStyle) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\NoSMHelp (Hijack.Help) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\NameServer (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Data: 85.255.115.36,85.255.112.83 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\NameServer (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Data: 85.255.115.36,85.255.112.83 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\NameServer (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Data: 85.255.115.36,85.255.112.83 -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\resycled (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\videosoft (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\videosoft (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Program Files\P2P_Torrent\tbP2P1.dll (Adware.Shopper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\videosoft\Uninstall.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\videosoft\Uninstall.lnk (Trojan.DNSChanger) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

and did you do the sfc /scannow ,to try to fix the cmd.exe file .
also post a new hijackthis log

You never updated MBA-M as requested. Please do so, then do another scan, remove what is found, reboot the PC and post the log, plus a new hijackthis log (as also requested).

i thought it may use to copy a cmd.exe file from anothre computer to my computer,...and its work:) thanks anyway

MBA-M has already found your pc to be infected. You would be silly not to update it and run another scan.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.