my mouse is jumping around like crazy i think i have a virus or spy ware and my trend micro is past due for renewal, is there some free soft ware i can use for virus and spy ware and also i think i need some help with this mouse jumping it may be a virus or something it just started happening today when i turned on my computer, thank you in advance!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Avast by Alwil. Google for it. It is a free AV for home use, and good. Another is Comodo, a complete protection service, but you may not like the firewall unless you appreciate what it is doing for you.

my mouse is jumping around like crazy i think i have a virus or spy ware and my trend micro is past due for renewal, is there some free soft ware i can use for virus and spy ware and also i think i need some help with this mouse jumping it may be a virus or something it just started happening today when i turned on my computer, thank you in advance!

Ooh ave u taken ur mouse for H1N1 test? juz jokin, is your mouse an optical mouse or an optalmechanical mouse? if its optal mechanical check on the mouse ball, if its optical consult and explain to me more bout your mouse's bhavier

lol, i have a wire usb mouse that does have the light on the bottom if thats what u mean by optical, i did make sure it is pluged in all the way as well.

i went and got avg yesterday free but i would like to know are the ones you recomended better at finding things

Not necessarily. AVG8 is fine. REsponse time of the service company to new threats, a highly ranked performance against a slew of test viruses, satisfaction with the user interface, the load placed on your system, other components like antispyware, process monitoring.... all these things come into the equation.

Am willing to help you in that.
If you interesting PM me...

We do not assist through the PM feature. You either help within the thread, or nothing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.