Hello everyone!

Can someone please help me find out how I can have a desot.exe virus removed from a PC. When I log on; Window is runnning okay, but I get a message box with the desot.exe message and I cannot remove it from the desktop.

I have tried to run a McAfee scan, but it will not detect any virusus. Also the is a backdoor error message when I try to open any link from Internet Explorer. None of my applications or Internex Explorer are working.

Help me Please!

Thanks

Please Run the ESET Online Scanner and post the ScanLog with your post for assistance.

• You will need to use Internet Explorer to complete this scan.
  • You will need to temporarily Disable your current Anti-virus program.
  • Be sure the option to Remove found threats is Un-checked at this time (we may have it clean what it finds at a later time), and the option to Scan unwanted applications is Checked.
  • When you have completed that scan, a scanlog ought to have been created and located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt. Please post that log for us as directed below.

NOTE: If you are unable to complete the ESET scan, please try another from the list below:

Kaspersky Online Scanner Panda Active Scan Trend Micro HouseCall F-Secure Online Virus Scanner

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.