Seems things are under control and finally working as they should... wonderful to see. Am also using Comodo's Internet Security and am very happy with also (although disabled "defence and security" portion as found a little verbose.... if inexperienced though, would not recommend you do the same). Here's the link, as Comodo have made finding the link on their main page a little difficult to find.

Just remember to mark as "solved" in a couple of days if things still look good... will save from other's hijacking the thread with "hey, I have the same problem" type posts!

@Crunchie... a huge cheers for your input here... muchly appreciated :) Still doing a double-take on the recommendation of FF though (even if it was shared with Opera :D )

Still doing a double-take on the recommendation of FF though (even if it was shared with Opera :D )

Still taking deep breaths :). At the end of the day though, even FF is better than IE :D

commented: Another great result from DWs pest control team :) +36

Thanks to all you guys! I really appreciate your help. I'll mark the thread as fixed. Give PhilliePhan some cudos too!

Thanks again

Dave

You are welcome :).

This thread is now closed. If you need it reopened, please send a PM to one of our Mods.

Include the link to the thread and detail why you need it reopened.

If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.