Hi,
When I go into safe mode and want to do a virus scan using nod 32, I cannot get the scan button to show up.......it is too low on the screen and my cursor can't click it......is there anything I can do? If I try it using another way, it says something about a kernal?????Anyway, can someone help me access it in safe mode......thanks
George

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Do you have any buttons on your monitor that allow you to change the screen size?

Try right clicking on the Tab for Nod on the bottom Taskbar and select maximise.

try dragin and dropping the icon on the start button in regular mode so its there in safe mode .

I tried again to access it from programs but I got a message that said:
"error communicating with NOD32 kernal service"

The only way I can getit to appear on the screen is from the desktop, but the scan button is lower than I can reach and so I cannot click on it to scan.
Please help....really want to do a scan in safe mode.
Thanks
George

Problem has been solved.....reduced font size from the desktop to 96 rather than 120 and thatseemed to work.....I lucked out on it........still don't know why the "kernal" message poped up, though.
George

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.