I am facing Torjan virus when i used net it come with in one minute anybody can help me in this regard i will be very thankful.

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

I am facing Torjan virus when i used net it come with in one minute anybody can help me in this regard i will be very thankful.

Yeah, go here, download and burn the ISO to CD, and install it in place of Windows. You'll never have Trojan problems again.

Beyond that, I don't have a clue, I gave up on Windows years ago.

commented: Pointing out another operating system for a small Windows problem? He might just have a good reason for sticking with Windows, I know I do. +0

Post your question in this forum specifying all the details of your computer/operating system etc.

@Mad hatter,
Get over with your linux obsession. It's not doing any good to anyone.

@Mad hatter,
Get over with your linux obsession. It's not doing any good to anyone.

Um, let's get this straight. I make a valid suggestion, and tell him beyond that I can't help him any further.

You pop up a day later, tell him he posted in the wrong area, offer no suggestions, and then tell me I have an obsession?

Sheesh.

tell him beyond that I can't help him any further.

If you're not a Windows user, don't try to solve a Windows problem, simple as that.

It's about the equivalent of me going to a Linux forum and telling every person to switch to Windows because of a problem they have with linux, it's stupid.

You pop up a day later, tell him he posted in the wrong area, offer no suggestions, and then tell me I have an obsession?

His post was far more helpful than yours, he set him in the right direction where he can actually recieve some good help, you do have a linux obsession.

If you're not a Windows user, don't try to solve a Windows problem, simple as that.

It's about the equivalent of me going to a Linux forum and telling every person to switch to Windows because of a problem they have with linux, it's stupid.

His post was far more helpful than yours, he set him in the right direction where he can actually recieve some good help, you do have a linux obsession.

Why am I running a Mac?

Why am I running a Mac?

Good question, why are you running a Mac?
Either way, you seem to love trying to 'convert' people from Windows to Linux.

Good question, why are you running a Mac?
Either way, you seem to love trying to 'convert' people from Windows to Linux.

What I was trying to do, was offer him a solution. Which I did.

What I was trying to do, was offer him a solution. Which I did.

No, you never. What you offered him was another problem.
If you have no idea how to remove a trojan, I suggest you keep your opinions out of the Hijackthis forum.

No, you never. What you offered him was another problem.
If you have no idea how to remove a trojan, I suggest you keep your opinions out of the Hijackthis forum.

Why was what I suggested another problem?

Why was what I suggested another problem?

Because, installing a new OS creates dozens of new problems, finding substitutes for your current applications, backing up old files, compatability and many more... when just removing the trojan is far simpler.

Because, installing a new OS creates dozens of new problems, finding substitutes for your current applications, backing up old files, compatability and many more... when just removing the trojan is far simpler.

Hum, I've always looked at installing a new OS as fun. Course I've probably been doing it longer than with, and installed a wider range of operating systems.

Now of course I install them in a VM. I like VirtualBox. It does a nice job. Heck, that's how I run Windows when I need too (about once every 3 or 4 months).

Hum, I've always looked at installing a new OS as fun. Course I've probably been doing it longer than with, and installed a wider range of operating systems.

Now of course I install them in a VM. I like VirtualBox. It does a nice job. Heck, that's how I run Windows when I need too (about once every 3 or 4 months).

That is really, really good and I am happy for you.....really, but this thread is not about YOU.

To the OP,

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (http://www.majorgeeks.com/Malwarebytes_Anti-Malware_d5756.html) to your desktop.

* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure to checkmark the Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Download the update from here if you have problems.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.

The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt

Make sure that you restart the computer.

===========

Download HijackThis Executable from here. Save it to your desktop.
Start HJT & press the "Do a system scan and save a log file" button. When the scan is finished a window will pop up giving you the option of where to save it. Save it to desktop where it is easy to access. Open the log file and then go to the format Tab and make sure that wordwrap is unchecked. Copy the entire contents of the file & paste it into the body of your post. DO NOT FIX ANYTHING YET. Most of what is there is necessary for the running of your system.

commented: correctos! +6

That is really, really good and I am happy for you.....really, but this thread is not about YOU.

To the OP,

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (http://www.majorgeeks.com/Malwarebytes_Anti-Malware_d5756.html) to your desktop.

* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure to checkmark the Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Download the update from here if you have problems.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.

The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt

Make sure that you restart the computer.

===========

Download HijackThis Executable from here. Save it to your desktop.
Start HJT & press the "Do a system scan and save a log file" button. When the scan is finished a window will pop up giving you the option of where to save it. Save it to desktop where it is easy to access. Open the log file and then go to the format Tab and make sure that wordwrap is unchecked. Copy the entire contents of the file & paste it into the body of your post. DO NOT FIX ANYTHING YET. Most of what is there is necessary for the running of your system.

Gack.

No. It's not always about you. Give us all a break and take your Linux/mac obsession somewhere. We have no idea why you 'promote' Linux and use Mac. We are definitely not mind readers. Your words/suggestions are of no value here . And regarding your first post and mine, well, mine was a tad bit helpful than your,

download and burn the ISO to CD, and install it in place of Windows. You'll never have Trojan problems again.

Beyond that, I don't have a clue, I gave up on Windows years ago.

Bah! Anyway, I will now stop feeding the troll. Have a good life.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.