in my pc when i create a folder in that a new folder named foldername.exe folder is creating automatically and its the issue with every folder in pc
can any one tell how to remove the virus
Really sounds like an infection to me. What anti-virus program are you running? Have you done any scans with it?
Please do the following:
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBA-M) to your Desktop.
* DoubleClick mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install MBA-M. * Be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When MBA-M finishes, Notepad will open with the log. Please save it where you can find it easily. The log can also be opened by going to Start > All Programs > Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware > Logs > log-date.txt.
* You will need to use Internet Explorer to to complete this scan.
* You will need to temporarily Disable your current Anti-virus program.
* Be sure the option to Remove found threats is checked and the option to Scan unwanted applications is Checked.
* When you have completed that scan, a scanlog ought to have been created and located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt. Please post that log for us as directed below.
Reboot the computer.
Download and run a system scan with HiJackThis. Save the log.
Post back here with the MBA-M log, the ESET log and the HiJackThis log.