Ok, Im a 13 year old kid who somehow screwed up his computer :-/. Anyways, I hope this forum could help me on what to do. See the problem is, now im grounded, so im sneaking on to try and fix the comp..(Dad not too helpful).. Ok, I cant do a full windows restore, cause My dad has a program which if deleted he'll have to buy a new one for quite a bit :-/... .moving on, See the problem is internet explorer doesnt allow 2 windows open, whenever a second window opens the first one disepears :-/.. I tried going to internet tools and advanced options but that didnt work... and I ran a scan and nothing happened... Oh, and I ran a virus scan, it found nothing. Can anyone help me on what to do? And dont say to get fire fox because I need to fix this first -_-.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I hate to have to be this frank with you, but I don't think our forums are the right place for your questions. You said:

A) "im grounded, so im sneaking on to try and fix the comp".

B) "I cant do a full windows restore, cause My dad has a program which if deleted he'll have to buy a new one for quite a bit".

I'm sorry, but we aren't here to help people get around those types of restrictions any more than we're here to help people get around installation problems with an illegal copy of Windows.

Judging from what you've posted, it sounds like the computer you've mucked up is not your own personal-use computer, but a computer also used by others in the family. If so, my suggestion is this: if you know that you're really the one who hosed the system, just cop to it and deal; "im sneaking on to try and fix the comp" doesn't really sound like the right solution.

Well,

A) I already fixed the computer. See my dad Thought I couldnt do it, but I was sneaking on to fix it without his knowledge for he didnt believe I could do it. But thanks for replying. And Only other family member that uses this computer is my dad... so im pretty much done.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.