Hello,

I do have the same problem of ABI Network Torjan Crunchie.. but i deleted the main file thru adware se i guess.. but its still there in the Control Panel add remove programs and it holds a 1.2 GB space.. god knows whats it using it for.. the problem here is that i dont get popups nymore but the space its holding is like hell.. i did a scan the way u said in this post.. thru Hijackthis and the remover installed too.. but no use.. its still there and it wont leave my HD alone buddy.. help me out with this. Thanks for this helpfull forum. keep it up daniweb.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Muffi. Moving you to your own thread :).

Before manually editing the registry always back it up. On Windows ME and XP creating a Restore Point will do.
Click Start > Run > Type or copy & paste regedit. The registry editor will open.
Then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall and delete the offending entry in the right hand pane.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.